PROLOGUE-1

JADE

(How Jade and Jordan met for the first time)

"Jade, dear can you bring that bag inside?", my mother asked.

"Yes mom", I said smiling and brought the bag with me.

I should say the house is good. It's near to woods.

Dad was dead and still mom and I can't come out of the thought of not having him. He was ,is and always my hero. He loves mom a lot. In fact I have never seen any couple love each other like them and obviously mom misses him a lot. She doesn't show it out, but it's written on her face.

So she decided that we should move from here.We lived in Paris and mom transferred her job to New York and took a house here. We unloaded and placed all the stuff in our new house and after that mom got tired and went to sleep saying goodnight.

I went to my bedroom and opened the window and cold wind instantly hit me. I can see the whole forest from here. The moon is shining bright in the sky. I heard some wolf howls. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Today morning she left to office leaving a note that she made breakfast and that I should eat and she will be home by 4 PM. I ate the breakfast and sat there which bought back the memories of my father.So I thought to go to the forest that is near to house. I changed into a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a white t-shirt. I let my hair fall behind my back till my waist. 

As I entered the forest I smelled fresh wet land because it rained last night. I went deeper into the forest and found a rock leaning against a tree. I went there and sat on the rock,leaning myself onto the tree and my arms are around my knees which are at a distance to chest.then I closed my eyes for a bit.

Then I heard a twig snap. I became alert and turned my head around but nothing. Suddenly I senced something behind my back and what I saw made me almost scream in fear and I started backing away.

JORDAN

Like always I started my day. Boring. No one is there for me. but that thought never broke me, cause I still have my mate, whom I should still find. My father and mother both are dead in rouge attacks and I became alpha at 16 years and I am still looking for my mate from the first time I shifted and I am everyday waiting for her.When I find her i will not let her leave my side.She will be my everything.

I went for run in my wolf form around the forest and that is when I have smelled the wonderful smell of mixture vanilla,strawberry and roses. My wolf is growling and flipping and fighting for release. Then I understood whose scent this is. So I followed along the scent where it lead me and there she is.

My wolf shouted in my head "MATE MINE". So beautiful face and pale skin being kissed by sun rays. She closed her eyes so I cannot look into them. Her arms are around her knees. I can't sense her wolf and tried to smell her. Then I understood that she is a human. It doesn't matter for me whether she is human or werewolf. She is my mate and born for me.

I tried to approach her and when she saw me she started backing away. No she should not go away from me,she should always be near me. So to show her that I am not a threat I rested my head on my paws to show my submission. I would never show submission to anyone but for her I will do it and only this one time and she stopped moving away and stared at me. My eyes met and her blue eyes and I fell in love with her.

She came forward and touched my head with her so soft hands which are like silk. That touch itself made my wolf purr in happiness. I want to mark her and mate with her now but that can't happen now. Then I heard an angelic voice talk to me