PROLOGUE-3

JADE

After 1 year

It has been 1 year since he bought me here.In this one year a lot happened.

When he bought me here the next day I asked him why he bought me here.He changed the topic then and when I asked again he became serious and said it he will not tell me.How dare he bought me here without my permission,I dont even know why Iam here that time.after that I asked him 2 to 3 times but when ever I ask him he becomes serious.then he ordered me that I should not ask him about it anymore and he will say when time comes.His voice held such autority that it iinstently made me stop ask him further.

But one day when I woke up in the middle of night he was not there beside.Yes he made me sleep beside him,otherwisw he will get angry and may do something bad not to me he was never that harsh to me and even I dont have any problem because whenever I sleep with him I have my best sleep and  it feels safe in his arms.

I called his name but I cant here any response.So I made my way downstairs and went outside but the scene in front of made me faint.It seemed like a worst nightmare I never had.There were a lot of wolves fighting which scared me.I felt rooted in that spot and cant move.sudenly a midnight black wolf came near me running and jumped over me and went over my head to kill a wolf that is behind my back and ripped into pieces.

That wolf turned me and looked me in the eyes.Its none other than DREW.i think of him everyday.I really miss him.It maybe just once I met him but I fell this special pull towards it.   

I gasped "Drew!"His eyes lit up but they suddenly held anger.I did not understand.Have I done something wrong?why is he so angry with me?Then suddenly he roared loudly that every wolf that is fighting stopped and faced us.Suddenly I felt scred of all the other wolves,so I went near Drew and stood beside him feeling relaxed by the touch of his fur and his tensed body also slowly relaxed.

Drew turdned to face me and what happened next aia dont ahve words to explain.He shifted into Jordan.But this Jordan has black eyes and suddenly I senced he is naked.I didnt dare to look his lower part.I blushed deep crimson and I didnt understand anything that is happennning.How can Drew change into Jordan.I must definitely be hallucinating.I moved my head around to see if the wolves are still there but they are replaced with naked hot men.But not hot as Jordan.I looked away and ran inside house.

I heard foot steps along my path and I didnt need to look back to see who it was.I ran to our room.Whoa our room when did I start to like the sound of it?

I closed the room as I entered.but banging started on the other side.I went near our bed and plopped on it.Fear and tears are increasing every minute and I am afraid what will happen next.banaging increased more every second.God cant this man or wolf or whatever hr is cant he give me some space.

"love,open the door now"

"no,just leave me alone"

"I cant love,come on open it or I will break it"

"Are you kidding me.Do whatever you want,its not my house anyway".Just when I said that door broke open and there stood with all his naked glory Jordan and that too in a very pissed mode.He came near me and yanked me off bed while holding my arm.We are face to face now.our lips inches apart.He hugged me so tightly and then moved apart still angry.

"Why did you come outside?I didnt say you to come outside"he said angrily while looking into my eyes,it scared me and they reminded me of Drew.

"Drew"was all I could say.His face softened for bit but hardened again

"its not answer to my question"this made me angry.

"who od you think you are.Almighty.Please I will not say till you answer me all the questions that I will ask and also clarify my douts"I shouted at him.He was shocked but covered it immediately.