Chapter-2

ALEX

(After 1 year)

It has been 1 year since mom.I am handling pack good so far and there were no rouge attacks in the packs.Even if there are any rouges wandering in the  packs territory the are sentenced to death.Everything is good in the pack.

Everyone is happy but not my father.Our packs formal alpha.The next day when mother left dad has gone crazy.He followed the scent but was not able to catch it far because of the rain that fell after mother left.

Its a shock to everyone in the pack.They all love their luna.They were all depressed for somedays.But everyone went back into their life eventually.

But for dad he did not stop searching for her.He even called human detective agents to search her.The morning when my mother left.In frustration he almost killed a pack memeber.So no one went nwear him after that.

He still did not loose hope on finding her.At some point I felt so bad that I want to go near him and tell him about mom, but I cant cause I promised my mom to keep it between us.I went to visist her 2 times in the year.

She setteled in good and is a little happy.Like actually happy which I have never seen.She also had a smile on her face.May be she made right decision, but what about dad.He still did not come out of the dilama.

He locked himself in the room and did not come out.He sometimes comes out and takes food and wine to his room.He asked to not disturb him, even me.He is so broken and its written on his face.I stopped my playerish ways, cause when I fing my mate I wil love her like dad loved mom.

I asked mom to come back 2 times ,vut she said to never raise that topic near her.So I dont have a choice.I did not teell her how dad has been since she seems so happy enjoying her freedom.

Now I am again plannin gto go back to mom to visit few days and come back.Our formal beta and dads friend said he will take care of dad.Usually I take care of him.When momo left he did not even bath.I bathed him and brushed his mouth for few days.His condition was totally miserable.

He do not even allow me in the room of his and moms.He always stays alone.I wish I can do something for him, but I cant maybe this time when I go I can change her mind and bring her back.

JORDAN

I sat in our room engulfed in her smell, drinking wine of whicg bottle I lost count and staring at the wall which is having a big picture of her on the whole wall her smiling, her hair down and the blue innocent eyes looking back at me.

Actually I have never seen her smile.I dont know why though.I am in tolally miserable position.

The morning of my sons cermony and party when I woke up to surprise her with two tickets of world tour she gave me surprise.At first I thought she was kidnapped by some rogue to blackmail our pack, but its not the case.She left me without any note.My wolf went wild and I gave it my whole control cause I couldnt control myself anymore.

How could she?Why did she do this?Leave me alone?Did I do something wrong.No.I gave her everything without any doubt.I gave her all the love she deserves, but still she left me.Does she not feel the mate pull.I love her and I made sure to say that to her everyday.

To say I am broken is nothing compared to how I am feeling now,There are no words to describe of how I am feeling now.At first I did not believe she left,But I have to accept the truth she left me.The love of my life, the light of my life, my sunshine, my kitten, my girl, my love left me.Is that so easy for her to leave me.

All I have in my mind is Jade.Jade.Jade.Please come back Jade.

I will give away anything for her I just want her back,When I find where she is I will bring her back and tie her to my bed and make sure she never leave my arms.

After she left all I do is weep.I thought after Alex becmes alpha I will have more time to spend with her and have her all to myself.But all the plan was changed.

Now all I do is lock myself in this room draw pictures of her and drink wine.I have beard now.When I go outsied Alex takes me to his room and gives me clean shave.I just go out for some wine,Some times I do not even know if its morning or night.The whole room is in darkness.Just like my life after she left.

Why Jade?Why did you leave me?.

Thats the question I ask myself alot, but never get the answer in return.I just hope oneday she just comes back.We may become old, but my love for her is sitll the same or should I say more everyday.

My wine is over I think I should go out and bring wine to draw a new picture of her.I stood up and reached the door, I opened it and went outside in the kitchen and took some wine bottles some food and turned around to go to my room.

"How are you mom?".Mom?Whose mom?Who is talking?Iwent across the hall to see its Alex.What?Whats happenning?

"I am good mom".Who is he talking to?Mom, but Jade left us.Then-No this cannot be happenning.

"Everything is fine, but you know dad is still depressed and-".

No,no,no.This is not what I am thinking.I cant herre anymore, my own son betrayed me.He knows where Jade is but still did not tell me.I felt more broken.

All along he knew but did not tell me, why?Why did he hide this from me?Even after he has seen how much I love her and want her,why?How could he do this?

I felt rage build in me.I dropped everything that are in my hands to the floor creating some sound which made Alex turn around.When his eyes fell on mine the held fear and panic.

"Hey dad good you came out.I think we should shave your beard again"

I growled loud an animalistic growl and pinned him to the wall.My canes and claws coming out.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Dont play dumb.Alex I know you are talking to your mom, my mate.So tell me where she is before I forget you are my son".I tightened my grip aroung his neck.

"Why?"

"Cause I promised mom to not to tell you"

"Tell me now".I used my alpha command.

"She is in Paris",I let my gir loosen and he fell on the ground.Chocking.I feel bad for him, but he let my mate go away and why did I not guess its her birth place.

I left him in the room and went to start packing my stuff.I called Kyle my beta to arrange my private flight to paris in half an hour.Alex came aong with me to my room.

"Dad I am sor-".He stopped when he saw my room amd how it is.I did not stop packing.he saw Jades picture on the wall and his jaw dropped to floor.His eyes held sadness.

"Dad I know you love mom alot.But i did not have an option I am so sorry to hide it from you dad".

"I am leaving to Paris and will only come back with your mom and do not tell your mom about me going there.Okay?".He just looked at the floor and nodded his head.

With that I left without looking back.I will bring her back and never let her leave my arms.I will tie her to me if it is required.Even the thought of leaving will not cross your mind.

Jade I am coming love.To make you mine forever and never let you leave me again.

A/N:

hey guys.

firstly thanq for 100 readers.

In next chapter Jordan and ajade will caome face to face.