Chapter-3

JORDAN

Excitement and angry are what I am feeling right now.Excitement that I am meeting my mate and angry that she left me.The soon I meet her she will be coming back with me to our house without any argument.

If need I will just use my alpha command on her, which makes things easy.I dont like using it, but she never listens to me.

I gave her erything she needed.Clothes, food, jewellery, big house, security and most important of all lots and lots of love. But still she left me. No note nothing. Am I that less important to her. She talks less. She doesnt talk untill I ask something to make her talk and to listen to her beautiful angelic voice.

I even never forced her anything on her. Loved her more than a mate can love. I love her for her not only that she is my mate.

I miss her.Her mouth watering scent.Her beautiful eyes.Her beautiful face which brings smile on my face instantly.I have seen her smile only when she is with Alex.I want to nuzzel my face into the crook of her neck and sniff her scent to calm myself down.

But this flight is moving slowly.Why do I feel this much excitement.I was waiting for her to come back for 1 year and this one day feels like 100 years.I cant wait to see her and take her back with me annd when she comes with me she is going to have her punishment.

I mostly kept her in the house because I thought she will leave me at first. Then she got pregnant with Alex and I was beyond happy.So I made sure she is good and if she goes out she maybe attacked by rogues and I dont want that.

Then after Alex is born she was taken by rogues cause that mutt Mark too interest in my mate.How dare he she is my mate.MINE and ONLY MINE.No one else should touch her.When he took her from me I completely lost it.After I brought her back home I dont want any other attacks like that thats why I never let her out.

The plane is landing so they said to put my seat belt back.The plane landed on the platform.I took everyhting in a hurry and got out of my plane, cant wait to see my mate.

I took a cab from there and gave him the address.After 15  minutes we came to my destiny.I gave the driver money and let him keep the change and got out fast to meet my mate.

There it is a small individual house around that another houses just like that.The place is not cheap, but not great.Jezz she have to live in a mansion not a place like this.

When I excitedly when to knock on her door I smell the scent of hers.I sniffed it.I should see her right now.I rang the door bell no answer.

No answer.

I rang it again impatiently again and again in 2 seconds.

Sitll no answer.

I thought of breaking the door, but what if she knows he is here and is hiding inside the house.So I dropped my bag beside the door and went to the other side of the house.There is a small window with a bed lamp light emitting from it and curtains hanging are moving in the air due to the breeze.

  This must be her room.There is a small tree beside the window, so I climbed it easily and got to her window. As soon as I came to her room I am hit with her scent of roses and vanilla.

I went inside her room.There is a small ball inside the blankets of the bed, only its head sticking out of the blankets but cannot see her face because her back is facing me.

I slowly moved towards her and got in the bed beside her.Then turned her face to me in her sleep along with her whole body.Moon light is falling on her innocent face making it more gracious.Its a sight to see.

I would have woken her up and taken her with me but I felt tired so I got inside the blankets with her and she snuggled closer to me.Her face is on my chest and her arms around me.A small smile on her innocent face.Iwant to stay like this forever.But after sometime she moved and her head is in the crook of my neck.My wolf is howling in joy.

I cant help but moan at that movement.Her lips touching my skin at my neck.Her nose pressing to my neck.I miss her.I miss her a lot.

Tommorow she will be coming backwith me to our house, but till the I will let her sleep.I didnt sleep whole night cause she may wake in middle of the sleep and leave me.So I was awake all the time.

Soon morning came and birds chirpping on the tree beside the window.

I felt my mate move and wake.She sat and rubbed her eyes and tied her hair back that is falling to her waist.Looks like she did not notice my presence.

"Good morning,love", I said in a husky voice.

She turned to me and a shock spread on her beautiful face.

"You?".

"Yes me".

"How?".She asked getting out of the bed.So I too got out of bed and walked to her side.

"That my dear I will explain later.Now pack your stuff we are going back".

"What?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No I am not coming back with you there".She said taking a step back.Tears in her eyes gathered and are ready to fall.It clenched my heart.

I quickly got to her and wiped her tears away.

"Either you pack or I will pack your stuff".

"No please I dont want to come back".

"You are coming back or I will-", she cut me off.

"Or what you will use your alpha command on me to take me back with you?Still I will not come.If you use your alpha command on me I will die but still not come with you", she said glaring at me.

"What?".Did she just say that.She never talks back but today, what happenned?

This is going to be more difficult than I thougth.But if she is stubborn then I have my ways. 

A/N:

Please please please comment on the story and vote