Chapter-14

Jade
Mature content.(you can skip and go to next chapter)

We were both kissing so intensely with passion and desire. He kept running his hands up and down my thighs. We were both fighting for dominance while battling with our tongues.

I pulled away for air, but he kept kissing me from my neck to the jaw licking it. He then kissed his mark which gives me an extreme pressure whenever he did it. I arched my back when he kept kissing my neck to the valley between my breasts.

My nipples got hardened by his touch. He then came back to my face and kissed me again. My legs re around him straddling him. Our bodies completely pressing each others. He kissed my neck to my shoulder removing the sleeve and let it slide a side. He did it with other shoulder.

I threw my head back to give him access. His hands are on my thighs and my back. My hands are on his back. He suddenly stopped at looked at me. Why did he stop? Doesn't he want this? Am I too old for him?

 I looked at him and his eyes are black with lust filled in them. We are both panting heavily. I am sure my eyes are looking the same.

"Jade, love are you sure? I don't want you to regret this", he asked. How sweet? He never asked me before. He just comes and takes me and I give in cause I love him and also wanted him.

I nodded my head eagerly, "Yes Drew I want it. I want you. I missed you".

"He grinned and smiled, "Not as much as I want you and miss you my love", he said as he kissed me on my lips sweetly and nuzzled his face in my neck making me giggle.

"Love. Today I will show you how much I wanted every inch of your body. How much I possessed it and loved it. No I should obsessed it. Yes love I am obsessed with you. I will make love to every inch of your body tonight. You are as beautiful as the day I saw you in that forest under the sunlight.

"I will worship you body tonight, no every night. I will make love to you that you will never think about leaving me again. You don't know how hard it is to control all these day with you in that satin silk nighties. It's like you want to tease me.

"I am going to show you how much I wanted you and your body love. I missed you calling me Drew. I missed you calling my name with that sweet mouth of yours. I can remember how much it turns me on", he said while kissing and dragging his lips on every part of my head.

"Say my name with you mouth love", he said as he sucked and kissed his mark. 

"Jordan", I said while moaning due to pleasure. He moaned too.

"Say it again love", he said and I don't need to be told twice.

"Jordan", I said biting my lips from moaning, but however it came out. I bit his tongue and he moaned.

"Say that you want me and that you want me to make love to you".

"I want you Jordan. I want you to make love to me".

"With pleasure love", he said and ravished my mouth.

He then kissed my jaw.

He ripped my dress. I didn't wear bra so i am only in my lacy black panties.

He looked down to my breasts to y stomach like it's a price.

"So beautiful and no bra I like that", he said and kissed my breasts one after the other.

He sucked, kissed, licked and played with my nipples. He pleasured one with his mouth and tongue and the other with his hands.

I can't stop myself from moaning.

He slowly slipped his tongue to the whole in my stomach sending electricity go to all parts of my body from it. My brain is clouded with pleasure. 

"Love you look so sexy lying there in nothing but a lacy under ware", he said in a husky voice.

"Well then it's not right that you have clothes on right", I said as I sat and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yes love. I can see some one is horny too", he said teasingly while helping me remove his shirt and pants. He throws them some where in the room not caring and started kissing me all over again.

He ravished and pleasured every body part of mine. He licked my stomach, my arms and kissed them. He even kissed my legs leaving a powerful lust in me.

He then licked my inner thigh and I can't help but moan. Suddenly he flipped me back and my back is facing him. He ran his tongue without his lips touching mine to the back of my neck.

We are both totally naked.

He flipped me again so I am facing him now. He rubbed hid fingers on my clitoris ans I let out a huge moan.

"Love I love that sound when you make it", he said while licking it.

He kept licking it. He put a finger in it and started pulling it in and out. he slowly added all the fingers and pleasure build inside me.

I can see he is hard and big as always. He slowly slid it inside me. He slowly made love to me. Not like always.

"Jordan", I moaned.

"Yes love?", he asked moving his hips.

"Faster", I replied breathlessly.

"Okay love", he said.

He went a little faster and he increased moving faster later.

I kept moaning.

"Jordan, I am going to cum".

"Yes love cum for me".

Just like that I cummed and he cummed inside me.

We are both breathing heavily. He fell beside me and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you Jade, my love, my life", he said he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Jordan", I said looking into his eyes.

I fell asleep on his chest happily without any tension with him hugging me tightly to his chest.

Jordan

I can't help the smile that is forming on my face. My love is sleeping beside me hugging me.

I can't help but think about the time we made love tonight. I worship her body and love it. Tomorrow I am going to give her a big surprise. 

With that thought I fell asleep with my love in my arms. My wolf is howling in happiness for tonight. Her in my arms made me and my wolf be at ease.

A/N:

Hey guys!

I know it's a mature content, but lots of love to you all.

They finally did it.

Yay!

Read and find out the urprise in the next chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.