Chapter-5

Jordan

When she closed the door I went to it leaned my back against it and fell to the ground letting the tears fall.I never let tears swirl in my eyes now I am crying for her.

I put my right hand on the door mumuring"I love you Jade. My love, my life.With all I have and I will never stop even if I die. Maybe even after my death".

With that I layed there for few minutes, then I cleaned my face with my hands. I stood up and grabbed my bag which side of the door where I left it last.I picked it up and went on the side of the road thinking of what she said.

How could she think that I don't know anything about her.I always caared for her and made she had everything she need .

She is my life, my beautiful angel fallen from heaven for me. When I kissed her it took everything in me to not make love to her right then and there. God she is still beautiful in her satin night gown.What have you done to me Jade?I ask this question to myself always.

I love her to death. If I have another life I will want to spend it with her. Not just another all the another lifes.

Why can't she see how much I love her.Every minute away from her is driving me crazy.

Now I should get her back otherwise I may be a monster.How did she even think I will stay away from her.

I didn't come this far to just go back accepting that I loose.

I am  Jordan Collins and I always win. When it comes to my love I will accept death but not loosing her.

I will get you back Jade. Even if I have to swim an ocean.

Just when I walked out of her house I saw there is a tag oh the neighbouring house of Jade say the house is for sale.

Tht's when I got a brilliant plan in my mind.

You can't get rid of me that easyily Jade.

There is a contact number down the tag. I took out my phone and called to that number.But no one lifted it.I tried again and again, but no response.

So I took a cab went to the nearest hotel and took a room to stay for today.

I went to the room threw the bag on the sofa and dropped myself on the bed. My mind filling with Jade.God how I wish she is with me now.

But soon it will happen.

I changed my clothes and tried to that number again but still no responce.

So I took a paper and pencil drew a picture of her smiling shyly looking down and some small braids from her hair fell down on her face.

God how much I love her. I can't press it all in my heart.

I caqlled to the number again.This they lifted.

"Hello", a lady's voice came from otherside.

"Hello.I am Jordan Collins, you don't know me but I saw your house is for sale and I want to buy it".

"oh.I am sorry son but it already got sold out and I forgot to remove the tag".

"What?", I shoot up from the bed.

"I am so sorry son".

"Okay can you give me that person's number?".

"Yeah". She gave me the number.

"What's your name?", I asked just in case.

"Marta".

I dailed to the number she gave hopefully they lifted on 3rd ring.

"Hey babe can't resist me for an hour huh?", some man's voice slurred on the otherside. Disgusting.Teenagers these days.Ugh.

"Excuse me I am not your babe I think yuo should check call ID before you talk".I responded calmly.

"Your voice sounds so sexy", What?.

"What do you want sexy?", something is wrong with this guy.

"Erm.... I", oh come on Jordan you are feeling nervous for this guy.What's wrong with you.

"I heard that you bought a house from Marta, so-".

"Oh that old women what do she want now?".

"It's not her. I want the house that you bought, I will give as much money as you want. But I want that house. So if you tell me how much you are selling it for I am willing to pay".

"Woah, ,woah, woah. I didn't say I am selling the house. I want one too".

"But you are not livivng in it right? So can I atleast take it for rent?".

"No I am shifting tommorrow to my that house, so no I can't give it to you, not even for rent".

There is no way I am letting Jade live with a male neighbour and that too with a flirt like him.

"See either you give it or I will break you bones out and take it", I shouted.

"Wow, your voice so husky and tempting when you shout".

Oh Moon Goddess help me he is getiing on my nerves.

"Do you also look hot like your voice?".

"What are you talking about?Are you gay or something?", I asked irritatedly.

"Yes how did you know? Oh don't tell me you can't resist me. I know I am tempting, but slow your booty", he said giggling. Did he just giggle?

"Shut the fuck up and say wether you are giving me the house or not or I will castrate you". I shouted more louder.

"Jeez man my ears are going to burst.Okay i will let yo live in the house but on one condition".I calmed down a little and asked.

"What is it?".

"See I also wan ta house to live an dyou too so why not we both live together. I mean you can live as paying guest".

"Okay".I thought about it for a movement before I replied cause he is a gay and may attack any minute. But I am an alpha.

"So tommorrowmorning I am moving, you can come and help me if you want wjile moving".

"Okay. I will be there in time".

"Bye sexy".

"STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU SHIT".

Okay no need to shout please".

"Then stop calling me that ".

"Okay.................................bye sexy". He said fastly before he hanged up.

Damn I got one hell of a partner.

Watch it out Jade I am coming and getting you back.I n one way or another.You think I will leave you and never come back. How can you even say that to?.

By tomorrow morning I will be at your door step.

But what am I going to do all night without you. I can't wait till morning to meet her.

If this 1 year is long wait only this one night is another long wait.

I love you so much Jade with that I closed my eyes hoping to get sleep with Jade in my dreams.