Untitled Part 27

Jordan

I looked at the beautiful sight next to me. She is sleeping peacefully. We just completed our World tour and are going back home.

I am more than happy. Now everything is set all right

It's our weeding anniversary next week and I don't know what to give her as a surprise.

I drew her pictures, so many pictures. Some are even naked. We once made love in my studio and it is our favourite place to make love. I made love to her with my colours.

She started moving and slowly opened her eyes I smiled down at her.

She is feeling ill from some days and ir's bothering me so much. I am going to take her to the pack doctor as soon as we land.

The plane landed and we went home.

Jade slept as soon as she came. Probably tired of the journey.

She woke up in the middle of the day.

I brought her tot he kitchen and made her food. I kissed her.

"So how are you feeling?", I asked her taking her in my lap.

"Not so good", she replied eating.

I mind linked pack doctor to come this instant.

With in ten minutes Kate came here. Just then Jade finished her food.

"What happened?", she asked concerned about her former luna.

"She is continuously vomiting from few days", I said as Jade looked at us.

"Luna when did you period come last time?", she asked and Jade's eyes widened. That's when I understood.

Kate gave Jade some pregnancy test kit and Jade rushed to bathroom.

Jade came out and gave it to Kate. Kate looked at ie and smiled big.

"Congrats alpha, luna you are going to be father and mother again", she said and I took Jade in my arms lifting her off the ground and swirling her. She kept laughing.

We went to get checked up that day and in scanning we found that it is a girl. We are going to have a little princess.

Kate left and that night there was party for Jade. Alex can't wait for our little princess to come out.

After party I took her to my room care fully I don't want anything to happen to our pup. Jade rolled her eyes.

"Drew you don't need to be that much care full. I can take care of myself", she said.

"No how can I not take care. You are my life and you are carrying another life. I don't want anything happening to her", I said holding her hand.

We went to bed and I didn't make love so that she don't get hurt. I should wait for two months to make love. Since Jade is carrying a werewolf it won't take nine months, it only takes three months.

I kissed her head and said, "happy anniversary love" as the clock ringed 12.00 A.M.

"Happy anniversary to you too", she said as we kissed deep. Before things can get any deep I pulled away and kept my hand protectively around her stomach and pulled her close to me. She snuggled close to me and her face is in my chest.

We both fell asleep.

Jade

Two years later

It's bee two ears since Allison came into our life. She is a ball of energy and every one spoils her with love.

Alex loves her so much and comes everyday to play with her. Jordan spoils her more than anyone. Since she is smaller than everyone, she gets extra love.

Jordan and I make love every night with more desire and passion.

We ddin't want any more kids after Allison.

My thoughts are interrupted by Jordan.

"Mmmh......... what are you making love?", he said as he came from behind me and putting his arms around me.

"Pancakes", I said.

"Why don't we make love", he said as he kissed my neck.

"Cause Allison is going to wake up soon", I said and went out of his embrace. Jordan was about to say something but was cut off by little Allison.

"Mommy, mommy help me Alex is chasing", she said in her cute baby voice.

Alex came into kitchen running panting.

"Training our pack pups is easy than this", he said and caught Allison.

Alex ddin't find his mate yet and he is feeling bad for that.

"Hey mom, dad", he greeted smiling.

"Hey Alex", I said smiling and Jordan just nodded.

Alex took Allison away.

"i hope Alex finds his mate soon", I said to Jordan as he hugged me.

"He will love he will soon", Jordan said.

"Now shall we make love?", he asked smirking.

"Don't you have anything in your mind except that", I said and he kissed me.

"Yes you", he said and went back to kissing.

We made our way to upstairs while kissing passionately my legs around Jordan's hips and we made love.

This is life and I am happy with Jordan.

"I love you love", Jordan said smiling down at me into my eyes while tucking a strand of hair away from my face.

"I love you too" I said looking into his eyes.

With that we fell asleep in each other's arms with any fear in the world.

A/N:

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story is completed.

I hope you all like it.

I am going to wite a sequel for it about Alex's love story.

Beautifully Broken.

I will write the plot soon, but the story will start a little later.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.