Chapter-4

Jade

I woke up to the sound of birds chripping.Don't know why but I had the best sleep of the year, just like I have when I sleep with Jordan.

Oh Jordan I miss him more than anything.I want to go back but I can't I don't want to live in that prison.

I sat and rubbed my eyes to get clear vision.I tied my hair back into a bun which is falling on my face

"Good morning love", I turned my hear to the source of sound and I saw the most captivating green eyes that I knew too well and that I dream of every night.I am shocked to see him here.

What's he doing here?Is he here to get me back with him?No, I will not go back tp that place.Never.After 18 years I have my freedom and I am not going to loose it easily without a fight. 

"You?".

"Yes me".He still looks gorgeous, even at this age.With his thight jeans and black V-neck T-shirt.I looked at his face seems like he didn't sahve in a long time.

"How?".How did he know I am here.No one knows I am here except.......Alex.No Alex would not do that to me, he promised me he would not do that and keep my where abouts a secret.Then how did he find me?

"That my dear I will tell you later. Now pack your stuff we are going back".

"What?".No no no this is not happennig.This cannot be happenning.Not now. Not when I am totally free and started feeling life.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No I am not comig back with you", I said sternly.I don't want to, but I know he will make me.By now I sure I had tears in my eyes and flowed freely down.He came near me and rubbed tears of my face.

"Either you pack or I will pack the stuff".I can't understand one minute he rubbs off my tears and did not even ask why they are flowing. 

"No please I don't want to come with you".

"You are coming back or I will-".

"Or what you will use your alpha command on me to take back with you?Still I am not coming.If you use your alpha command I will die but not cme with you", I said back.I am myself shocked that I did that I talked back to him.Good now that I did I am not backing down.

Shock decorated his handsome features.

I will fight for my freedom.

"What is this Jade?You don't dare talk back to me"

"Why?Why can't I?Oh cause you are an alpha.Well I don't care.I am not coming back with you and that's final".

"I am an alpha, your alpha you will do what I say.Why are you being stubborn?"

"I am not being stubborn.I am just saying I don't want to come with you.That's it".

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"What why am I doing to you?What about what you did to me"

"What did I do.I always gave my first preference and tried to be the best mate that I can be always there with you in everything.I gave you all my attention.I loved you uncnditionally.I gave you money,security and what not.But still you are not satisfied.I gave you everything you wished and desired without question and this is how you repay me back,by hurting me.I gave you everything and in return I asked only on thing to love me back.Can't you even give me that?Or have you been cheating me on my back.Is there some lover other than me.Then let me make this clear to you.I will kill whoever it is and-"

"Shut up Jordan.What do you think of yourself huh?Don't you dare say you love mecause you don't.First I don't have any secret lover.Second don't ever dare to say that you gave me everything that I want cause you never once asked me what I want, even if say you don't care about me and say to do what you said me to do.If I don't do what you say you simply use your alpha command on me and make me do it.Is this how you behave with the person you love?If this is love then I don't want it"