Untitled Part 26

Alex

I am eating breakfast sitting on the dining table of pack's kitchen. Lola came in with my gamma Jason. They are mates and they are always glued to each other.

"Hey Alex. Wassup man?", Jason asked as he came in.

"Nothing", i replied looking down at my food.

i think he sensed my feelings cause he left Lola for a minute and came near me.

"Don't worry man you will find you mate soon", he said assuring me.

That'a when i get angry. Everyone pity me that I don't have a mate.

I pushed him away and went out to run to lesser my pain and stress.

Why can't I have a mate? When will I find my mate? Will I ever find her? Is alive or dead? At that thought my wolf Lupus growled loud.

I also want to ind my mate. I am desperate to find her. Even she is human I don't mind. I will shower her with love. It pains to not have my mate beside me. I want my mate by my side to keep me sane and help me lead my pack.

However she is, whoever she is I will accept her.

Moon Goddess please show me a way to find her. I want her. Please.

I was going in full speed in my wolf form when I smelled a sweet scent of cherry and Jasmine. The scent dragged me to it. My wolf is growling loudly and going in that direction. I don't know what is happening.

I went though woods fast to see who that scent belongs. It led me to a lake. The scent is mixed with the scent of rogue. I felt anger surge through me. Why is a rogue in my territory?

I went near the lake and shifted back and wore pants that are in a tree trunk. I came out and went near the lake.

There is someone in the lake swimming. The sweet scent mixed with rogue is coming form her.

"MATE. MATE. MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO, GO, GO CLAIM HER NOW!!!!!! MATE WITH HER NOW!!!!!!"

My wolf started howling. I am shocked and frozen in the spot.

A girl came out from the water with her back facing me. She turned around and raised her head her wet hair raised in air and fell back. Water are covering her breasts. She rubbed her palms on her face once to push her wet hair back.

I was about to go to her as I got my senses back, but I can't move my foot.

She started coming out of the water. Her whole body naked and I can see wet water dropping from her hair and water droplets passing from her breasts to down her place. She went and wore clothes.

She started to walk away. I growled loudly and ran to her blocking her path. She stood there shocked as she saw me. Our eyes met and everything stopped. All I can see is my future with her.

But she came out of the trance first and covered back in fear. I was about to touch her, but she went back more and whimpered. I pained me as she whimpered. She is scared of me, why?

Maybe she thought she is a rogue and I will reject her? NO. That will never happen. I alredy love her. Her face is angelic. She looks so innocent.

I took a look at her. She has dark brown hair, ocean green eyes, full pink lips which makes me want to kiss her.

I took a step towards and she took a step back covering in fear. It happened till she hit a tree. She looked as if she wan ted the tree to open and swallow her. Why is she so scared?

"Hey don't worry. I am alpha of this land. I will not let anything happen to you mate", I said smiling and trying ti reach her, but her eyes widen when I say I am an alpha and she started to run.

I chased her. Why is she running? What happened? Did I do something wrong? Why is my mate scared of me? I feels like someone is trying to rip my heart with their fingers.

Guards block all the paths of our territory.

I said through mind link and everyone replied with a yes alpha.

I am going to find you mate. I will not let you slip through my fingers like that.

A/N:

Hey  lovies!

Tell me if you like it or not. 

Based on you comments I will start the story.

Please COMMENT.