Chapter-7

Jade

It's 5.30 and I just came from school. I work as a teacher for elementary school students. They are all just so cute. But very noisy and some are stubborn. But I love all of them.

I am tired and exhausted. God all I want to do is sit on my bed and rest.

But all the day one thing never left my mind. Jordan.

Why did he have to come back? All my feelings just rushed into my heart again. Till today I pressed them down in my heart. But no, he has to come back and make me feel guilty for leaving him.

When I in a deep thought door bell rang. Who might it be at this time?

I went down the stairs and opened the door. I gasped as soon as I relised who it was. He said he might visit sometimes not everyday. Then he said something that I can't believe with my ears.

"Hello neighbour".

What? How? When? And why? I am sure my mouth is hanging open in shock. But it was bought by Will right, the gay guy. Then how? Did Jordan threaten him to give him the house. Maybe. Who knows.

"Close your mouth my beautiful mate you are tempting me with that little mouth of your's".

I quickly shut it and got off my shocked state.

"What are you doing here and what do you mean neighbour".

"I am here to see my beautiful mate and for youe second question I am living in the house beside you, so that makes me your neighbour". I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"So aren't you going to let me in?"

"No, this must be your trick to come inside my house".

"Believe what ever you want", he said as if he got annoyed of me and started to come inside my house as if it's his own.

I stopped him with my hand on his chest and got in his way before he went in more further.

"Where are you going? Without my permission you can't get inside".

His body stiffened at my touch. his jaw clenched and his face is as if he is contrlling himself to not to do something. I didn.t understand what's happenning to him.

He slowly took my hand from his chest  and kissed it, licking every knuckle. I am shocked that I felt myself wanting more. I closed my eyes as he leaned in closer to touch my lips.

"Man you are so impatient aren't you? I told you to wait", someone's voice bought me out of my trance and I pushed him away, he let out a low growl and was angry at the one who disturbed our little movement, I on the other hand am so thankful to them otherwise I would have lost control.

I looked at my door an saw Will, looks like he didn't know what happened between us.

"Hey Jade. How are you?", he came and hugged me, while I hugged him back. Jordan pushed Will away with an angry look.

"Oh sorry man no need to get angry that I didn't introduce you to Jade. Jordan meet Jade, Jade meet my new boyfriend Jordan".

"What?", I am surprised is an understatement.

Jordan growled angrily."No I am not your boyfriend and shut your mouth for once".

"Whatever anyway meet Jordan my paying guest".

I looked at Jordan and he smirked. I can't get away from him but I will try my best.

I extended my hand for him to shake, he took it in a firm grip but didn't let it go. I looked at him he was looking straight in my eyes with a longing expression, I looked away and tried to get my hand out of his hold, but he didn't let me.