PROLOGUE-2

Jordan

2 days its been 2 fucking days without my mate in my arms.today i am going to get her back.forever here to our home and have a happily ever after.but dont know if her mother told her about our kind or not.even if she dont know i dont care.all i want is her to be with me.i will give her all the happiness in this world.god ihave known her for only 2 days and i am head over heels in love with her.and i dont feel any shame in saying thaat i love her.

these two days all i could think was of her beautiful eyes, face,pink lips all in all she is a doll a beautful doll.i am going to make love to her have kids and our minatures rinning around the house its such a beautiful dream i can dream of.i will make she has everything here.its already 9am and i should bring her home

here i am knocking on my mates door.i headr foot steps on the other sie of the door,but when the door opened to my disappointment it isint my mate its her mother.she had a look of horro on her face.but i did not understand why

"hi mrs.smith"

"hi jordan,please come in"

"thanq,so where is she?is she ready to go with me?"

"i am sorry but i did not tell her anything about us being werewolves"

"what do you mean by that.you gave me your word that you will make her understand all these thing and send her with me to my place"by then i was shouting.

"i sorry but she is not ready to go with you"

"i dont care wether she knows or not i am taking her with me thats it and its end of the discussion".

"mom whats happening ?"an angelic voice said from my behind and i dont need to see who it is,but still i turned back and all i want io do is hug her right against my chest and kiss her.she looking so innocent that she have no idea of whats happening.so cute.

Jade

just when i came out of bath i headr some arguing down stairs.i qickly dressed and went down stairs thats when i heard someone saying that he will take someone wether she know it or not.who is she?what should she know?thats when i opened my mouth.

"mom whats happening ?",she looked shock as if not knowing what to do.thats when the man whos back is facing me turned and his eyes met mine.and i am lost and everything near me becams fuzzy.there are so many emotions in his eyes lust and ......love?maybe iam imagining things.i remember i saw him tow days ago and these two days all i think is him and his beautiful sea green eyes.we seem lost in our world but i got out of it first.

"hi" i said not knowing what to say and he replied the same but his voice is so intense sending chills all over my body

i turned my attention to mom"mom why am i hearing shoutings and arguing and whom are you taking about?"

my mom and the guy who i remember as jodan exchanged looks then jodan replied"jade go get your bags ready you are leaving with me to my house"

is he uot of his mind.who does he think he is to order me around like that?and why will i go with him to his house?so they are talking about me before i came down.

"excuse me but why will go with you to your house?i dont even know you"

"dont ask me questons just do what ia say"he said as if its end of the discussoin.

"alpha jordan please dont do this give me more time"my mom asked him.

but he did not even look at her and he told me to go up and get my bags,i refused and he got angry.

"jade if you dont do it i will go and bring your things"

"no you dont "

just when i said that he went upstairs to my room room .i tried to stop him but he did not stop

"mom who is he ?and why is he taking me and where?are we in some kind of debt to him?he cant just come in uor house and do whatever the hell he wnts.mom just answer me your silence is killing me"

"i am sorry baby doll but you should go with him"

"what do you mean 'you should go with him'?i dont even know him and how can you give up on me so easily"

"i am giving you up my child.i know he will take good care of you so you dont need to worry"

"no iam not ging anywhere without you. please mom i dont want o go with him"

just then he came down with my bags in his hand"i am not going anywhere with you,you better get htat into your thick skull"i raised my voice

"dont raise your voice near me and dont disrespect me.mate or not i wont tolerate disrespect and for the last time you are coming with me to our house"he shouted and i am really scared.

 "what is a mate?why are you saying our house?"

"you are coming with me to our house and when we get there i will explain you everything"he said in a stern voice an every part in my body wnted to agree to do that

i looked at floor and said"but i dont want to leave my mom alone"

"your mom can live in pack house which is near our house"

i wantt o protest but i did not say anything.he went outside to keep the bags in car

"mom i dont wan to leave"

"i know baby but you should understand that i cant do anything and he will take good care of you.he is not bad.you are meant to be with him"what does she mean i am meant to be with him?all of this doesnt make any sense

thats when he came back and lifted me bridal style.i tried to get free but his hold was tight but gentle.he waas carrying me outside when my mother said"take care of her"

"i will do even if i have to give my life for it'what?

"thanks"she said

"i will get some one to get your luggage to pack house"she nodded .i did not say anything .she kissed my forehead and said bye.he carried me outside and placed me in his car passenger seat.made sure that i am comfortable and went other side of the car to get into diver seat.

i fell asleep in middle way to his house.when i am awake he is carrying me inside i think is his house

"i have legs you know"

"i know but i dont want to disturb you when you are sleeping"

"well now i am awake so you can put me down"

"no i like this"

"is this your house"i said looking around

"no its our house"

"dont say it. i am nothing to you.i hate you "his face looked so pained maybe i shouldnt have said that

"no you are my everything .this is our house.you will be living here from today onwards with me .only you and me.i like you so much i need you to be with me in my arms.i also know you like me but dont defend cause i know it.dont deny those feelings that you have for me love i know youfeel these sparks that i feel whenever we touch"oh so these sparks are not my imagination and maybe he is not that bad

for some time both of us did not say anything.he took me to his room and sat laid me on the bed gently.then he went other side of the bed and got in.i did not stop him because i want him near me .whatever these feeling are they are really driving me crazy.thats when i thought of asking my doubts out

"can i ask you some thing ?"

"anything"

"what is a mate and what is a packhouse?"

"i will explain everything to you tommorrow .so now just get some sleep you must be tired"he kissed my forehead

well iam really tired"ok"