Untitled Part 26

Jade

It's been a month since I came back to pack house. Everyone was so happy and Jordan can't keep his foot on ground in happiness.

Alex is now the current alpha is taking all this responsibilities and doing them perfectly. I met everyone that I know in the pack and some new wolves joined. i met them too.

Alex is strict than Jordan, but he is waiting for his mate eagerly.

Jordan and I live in our house a little far from pack house, Alex lives in a house near pack house, but has his own privacy.

Everything is set and fine now. I can go when ever I want and where ever I want, but should say about it to Jordan before going. Mostly I and him are sticking like a glue together. He doesn't have any work now. He sometimes help Alex in pack work.

Today is our marriage. Big day.

I am so excited. Not many, but only few people are allowed. Alex, Kyle and his mate and his children.

I am ready wearing my floor length wedding white dress. Kyle who is like a brother to me is taking me down the aisle. i am nervous.

"Ready?", Kyle asked smiling like a maniac.

"Yes", I said taking a deep breathe.

"Let's go", he said giving me his arm and I took it.

I walked down to Jordan looking at him all the time and big smile and huge blush on my face. I felt shy and looked down. Alex is the best man and Lola Kyle's daughter is bridesmaid. They are grown together like brother and sister.

This is the day this is my dream come true. I am getting married to the man I love the most and who love me unconditionally.

As I reached the alter Jordan held out his hand for me and I took it.

"You are looking beautiful love", he said smiling down at me.

"Thankq", I said blushing and looking down.

Me and Jordan said out "I do's" .

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife", he said.

"The groom may kiss the bride", he said.

Jordan took my face in his hands looking at me with so much love.

"I love you", he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too", I said taking his face in my hands, happy tears falling out of my eyes.

He then kissed me slow and sweet. It felt like it was the perfect moment and I want stay like that forever.

We pulled away and he hugged me tightly to his chest his chin resting on my head.

I looked at him.

"What are you staring at?", he asked me.

"How did I get so lucky to have you", I said and kissed him again.

The day was soon over and we all reached our houses.

When we reached our home. Jordan took my hand and led me to the door, then he opened it and suddenly picked me bridal style. I squealed in surprise.

"Jordan", I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead.

"Let's make a lots of love love", he said  as he took me to our bedroom. He gently laid me on our bed and went into the bathroom.

From the day of my birthday. He always made me wear sexy lingerie's, corsets and what not that he thinks are sexy only to rip them when we make love.

He came back and laid down beside me with all his clothes on. I looked at him confused. He put his elbow as support and kept his face in his palm turning to face me.

"Today on wards you are going to remove my clothes Mrs. Collin", he said as he smirked.

I smirked back and started to take his coat off as I sat down. I took his belt of him and wantedly touched down only to sense how hard he is, he moaned when I touched him.

"Love not so fast", he said as he took my hand away.

I started to remove his shirt buttons, but he stopped while taking my hand.

I looked at him confused.

He looked at me up and down. My gown is strapless and sleeveless so it means you know that I didn't wear anything inside.

"Knowing that you ddin't wear anything inside itself is giving me a hard down", he said in my ear.

I blushed and looked down.

He slowly removed my whole dress from me and let it fall down leaving me only in my white lacy pantie.

He put his head on my shoulder from behind and kissed my neck. His hands moving on my whole body from my hips, stomach, breasts and my thighs and squeezing my ass. I moaned as he did that.

I turned back and removed his remaining clothes only to leave him in boxers. He removed my lacy pantie at the same time I removed his boxer. We are both totally naked.

He kissed me with full force, my hands roaming his perfectly sculptured chest, we pulled away, but he kept kissing down.

He suddenly picked me up and threw me down on the bed. I looked at him only to see him smiling evilly.

He pushed my legs apart and kissed me every where without leaving an inch and then we made love in every angle possible.

I opened my eyes to see Jordan's head lying on my chest, his hands around me and his breathe fanning my breasts. It's so calm and silent. My hands are in his hair brushing his hair.

I know Jordan is not sleeping. I think Jordan also know that I am not sleeping, but we just enjoyed this silence.

Jordan looked up at me kissed me again and we made love again and again and again.

It's morning and Jordan's back is to the head post of the bed and I am cuddeled into his only our sheets covering us.

He looked down and smiled at me.

"Jade I want to talk to you about something", he said his face serious.

I instantly know it's something important and looked at him nodding my head for him to continue.

"Jade love do you remember that I said I don't want anymore children after Alex cause if any attack come and I don't want my children to get killed", I nodded my head remembering all those things.

"Well now I want to have one Jade. Only if you want to not if you don't want. I t's okay with me if you don't want but I just wanted you to know", he said looking down at me.

"Jordan I also want kids. I will be more than happy to have on", I said looking up into his eyes.

"Not one I want more", Jordan said grinning, "and thankq for accepting", he said and kissed my forehead.

"Whoa you want more than one. How many do you want?", I said him smiling.

"As many as you can produce", he said stocking my nose.

I smiled at him.

"So you want a boy or a girl?", I asked looking at him.

He smiled and said, "girl, I want a girl".

"Me too", I said smiling at him and he kissed my nose.

"Actually I want twins", he said.

"Then you should work hard Mr. Collin", I said teasing him.

"Oh trust me I will Mrs. Collin", he said and kissed me again which lead to make love.

A/N:

Hey fellas!

I don't have anything to say.

So please VOTE and COMMENT.