Chapter-1

JADE

(After 18 years)

It has been 18 years since Alex is born today is his bithday and my day to escape from here.

Yes escape.

I dont wan to leave here.Even after all these years he did not change.All I do is mostly stay in the room or his office cause he works all the day and wants me closer to him.He makes me sit in his lap and my head on his chest while he is working.He doesnt let me outside more aand when I go someone will always be there with me.I should wear baggy clothes when I go outside.

After knowing about me being pregnant with Alex he did not let me put my foot on floor for those three months.He did not even ask to marry.We are not married.It maybe common in werewolves world but I am a human I will want to be married to someone.But he did not even bother about it.All he do is order me in his alpha tone if I dont do what he wanted.

But even after all these I know he loves me a alot.He cares for me.When Iget hurt he cant see it.It pains him to see me hurt and there are some other situations which made me believe he loves me to pieces.

My mother passed away after 2 years I am bought here in another rogue attack.I cried and became very depressed cause she is the only person who I love more and she left me alone.In that time he was there every minute with me takin care of all my needs and also took care of Alex.

When Alex was 5 years old there was another rouge attack and I was kidnapped for a week.The rouge leader Zack took interest in me and said that he not let me go.His mate died 2 years ago in that time so he wanted me to br his mate,then war broke and I am kidnapped by Zack.I did not even like a bit of him.He is handsome but not like Jordan.

Zck lost the war and we won.After there is no adress of Zack.Jordan bought me home and didnt let me out of the room for 3 months atleast.I tried to come out but Jordan used his alpha command on me.He was extremely possessive at that time.

The main reason I want escape is cause I want some space which he will never give to me.He is alpha so sometimes when he goes out I like that free time.Now if Alex becomes alpha Jordan will never let me go even for a second.Its not like I dont love him.I love him but still its very annoying about him to not leave me.

Alex.My life.If its not about him I would have ranaway along time ago.But whenever I think about going away I think about  Alex and that thought of leaving him alone stops me.I want to see him grow big become alpha and when I am sure he is able to handle himself I would run away.

Now today is the day he will become alpha.He has grown up very strong and handsome man.He is a mammas boy.But I can tell he will be a good alpha just like his father.Jordan takes care of all of the pack memebers.

Alex still didnt meet his mate.But he is eagerly waiting for his mate.

Its evening and Alex is made alhpa today after noon and took oath to take good care of his pack.I am so proud of him.I have tears in my eyes.After making announcement Jordan came and stood beside me his arm on my waist.

Today evening there is a party for Alex as he beacme alpha and it is the better time to runaway.

I went to my room and packed some clothes not more cause Jordan will get suspecious.I also packed some needs and a drawing book which Jordan gave me.In that he drew pictures of him and mine smiling all the time which we mostly didnt.Under my picture he wrote MINE possessively.In a picture of us both looking into each others eyes with love he wrote down of that picture FOREVER. I love that book to pieces.

He is a good artist.He drew alot of pictures of us in his art room which is connected to our room.He even drew pictures of me in nude postures.No on eis allowed there except him and me.Sometimes Alex can come but not without Jordans permission.