Chapter-15

Jade

It's been a week since me and Jordan are back together. Alex was so happy to see us back together. Jordan ddin't ask me to come back with him which I know he will do soon.

He is taking care of everything I want. Before doing something for me he asks me first and takes my opinion into consideration. He is still possessive guy. Guess I can't change that. But I will adjust with it.

The competition of our dance class is in a week and after that I am planning to go back to our house with Jordan i know he will be excited to know this. We are both living in my house. Jordan doesn't want to live a second away from me.

In the past week we made a lot of progress in out relationship.

The night we made love so many times. He took me in bed in different angels, against wall, in the chair of the living room, in the kitchen against kitchen island, even against the main door.

We bathed together and made love again in the shower cause it doesn't have a bath tub.

I lost count on how many times we made love. No one disturbed us. I took off that day and we kept making love without gap and Jordan is like a horny teenager.

Here I am walking to house I know Jordan will be waiting for me in the house.

I came home and knocked the door waiting for  to open it. He opened, but had a huge smirk on his face. He looks hot with it.

"Jordan why are you smirking?", I asked him as I came inside the house and Jordan closed the door behind him.

Hey

You have to find out in next chapter the surprise.

Please VOTE nad COMMENT.