Chapter-8

Jordan's POV

Beep..............beep......................beep....................................

What is that sound? Annoying. How good would I have if Jade was here, beside me in my arms while sleeping.

I woke up and looked beside me, my phone is ringing. Who might this be in the early morning. I looked at the clock and it's 9.30 am.

I looked at the caller ID and it's my son Alex. I am so angry at what he did. He hid Jade's identity even when he know that I am suffering and drinking only cause I am missing her.

However I think I understand. Jade is so stubborn and I am realizing it now. Yesterday she pushed me out  of her house and said it's not good to always come to meet her and we should be neighbours.

Seriously she is my mate not neighbour.

I should forgive Alex cause she made him vow to her that her where abouts will be secret and almost did it well. i don't what would happen it I didn't hear him that day. Would he have ever told me? Would she come back to me even if I din't find her?

Alex just kept his promise and I can't be angry with him. He is my son. But I agree I love Jade more than him. No more than my own life. Not just because she is my mate but I just love her for herself.

I quickly lift the call before he cut it.

"Good morning son".

"Good morning dad. How are you?".

"I am fine is everything okay there? Is something wrong?".

"No dad everything is fine, just missed you both here. How is mom?".

"She is good", I replied and there was silence for a second or two.

"Dad I am sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to keep it a secret for long time but before I can say you found out-". I cut him off.

"I forgive you Alex, but don't do it again".

"Thanq dad. So when are you coming back?".

"I don't know. Your mom doesn't want to come back. What can I do? She is so stubborn". He laughed from other side.

"Well that's mom for you. Try hard dad".

"Try hard? That's what I am doing to control my wolf. He always want to come out and want to take her back even with force. So I am trying hard controlling my wolf and this Will guy I am staying in his house as a pay guest is a gay and always take a chance to flirt with me. For god sake i am an alpha".

He is laughing hard this time. Laugh son, laugh all you want.

"Wow the Alpha is that everyone fears can't handle a gay guy".

"Yeah. That's what I am saying. He is stubborn than you mom".

"Win her heart, it will be then to bring her back. Then she will come back happily and will never think about leaving you again".

"You know I am weak in that department".

"Still give it a try".

"I don't know how". Am I talking with my son about how to make his mom fall for me? How stupid. What a day has come in my life?

"Then you should have asked me".

"Oh yeah! Then please enlighten me".

"Court her. Take her outside. But her things she want. Do what she want".

"Courting huh? I never did it before".

"That's why do it now".

"Okay I will try".