Chapter-12

Jade

I just came back from work. In one week the competition starts and everyone is so eager. Stress is more this week and I am feeling so tired. 

I pulled out my key and put in the lock. I went inside and closed the door my behind. I quickly went to bathroom to bath. While bathing all the things that happened this weekend entered my mind. 

Jordan.

He comes everyday with some reason in the evening, mostly it is that he doesn't know how to cook. So I taught him some. He said he will try at home, but I don't know if he did or not.

Will went to New York on some work for a week that's why Jordan eat's in my house. Jordan asked me to go on a date with him. I agreed to it. 

We talked a lot. Watched movies. Cuddled and kissed. We kept making out so many times, but it never became intense.

I really want this thing to work out. I want to be with him. I am even ready tog o with him. But he should understand that keeping me in his room all day like a prisoner and doing what he wants to do is not something I will always excuse.

When we went out to the nearby super market to get some stuff Jordan would glare at every human that passes near me even if they are not looking at me. Possessive. That's what I thought. This is better than before. Otherwise he would have locked me in the room for days.

I am happy he is changing and controlling himself.

I finished my bath and went out of the bathroom checking it twice who knows Jordan maybe hiding in some corner. Last time when he hid behind the curtains I felt so embarrassing of it.

I wore some shorts and a T-shirt. I came near the window from which I can see Jordan's kitchen and saw him looking at me drinking Coffee with a smile. I smiled back and went inside house. I know he will come to my house with some silly reason. I am waiting for him to come.

 Today I am not going to let him in for the silly reason that he doesn't know how to cook.

DING!

There he came.

I went and opened the door. There he stood in all his glory. Jordan.

I didn't open the door for him to come in.

"What do you want Jordan?".

"This is not a way to treat your neighbour, you know", he said.

"Oh really! It's doesn't look good when you come to your neighbour's house everyday with same stupid reason that you don't know how to cook you know".

"Jade come on let me in love", he said.

"No Jordan go back home and make your own food. I showed you how to prepare food".

"Jade come on. You know I suck at cooking".

"I don't care Jordan. I showed you the easy way, mow go home and don't disturb me", with that I closed the door on his face.

I know it's rude, but what can I do.

I started cooking my food after watching TV.

I went near my living room window to see what Jordan is doing. What can I say, I am curious.

I pushed my curtain a side and saw at Jordan's kitchen. What I saw shocked me.

Black smoke is coming out and it is spread everywhere in the air. I can't see anything inside. Black smoke cover everything.

God. What did he do? Did something happen to him?

With all these thoughts I ran to his house. I push dishes front door open without knocking and ran into his kitchen. There is still black smoke.