Summary

This is a summary for the prolouges and a little about the chaptes after it.

Jordan is a werewolf looking and waiting for his mate desperately.His parents are dead,so he become alpha when he is 16 years old.He is strict to everyone but takes good care about pack.He is controlling,demanding,never says sorry or please to anyone.He is possessive and over protective

Jade is a human who comes from Paris as her father dies.Jade and her mother lives in a house near forest.One day Jade goes into the forest and sits near by a rock.

That is when Jordan comes for a run and follows a beautiful smell which leads to Jade.He spends time with her in wolf form that day and she returns home thinking of the wolf she met in the forest.

After am hour or like that Jordan comes to Jades house following her scent,but she will not be in the house.Instead of Jade,her mother opens the door.Even though she is human her husband is werewolf so she knows a little about them.

Jordan demands her mother to send Jade with him that instant,but she asks time of 2 days so she can explain everything to Jade.He leaves without another word to come to take Jade with him after 2 days.

Jades mother do not explain anything to her.After 2 days Jodan comes and wants to take Jade with him,but again Jades mother asks tome this time he refuses and takes Jade with him against her will using his alpha command.

She stays with him and starts to learn to love him.He definately showers her with love but always commands her if she refuses to do some thing he tells her to do.She learns that he is a werewolf and she is his mate when there is a rouge war,but quickly accepts it.

Jordan always wants Jade with him so he becomes more and more clingy which irritates her,but doesnt say anything. 

After a year a rouge leader Mark takes interest in her and kidnaps her even when there is a full tight security around her.This shakes Jordan.He oes on war with rouges and brings Jade back but do not allow her to come out of her room.He spends more time with her.No one knows what happenned to Mark .

He is an artist and painter.He draws Jade face a lot of times in many angles.No one is allowed in that room execpt for Jade.

They both loves each other deeply.But Jordan loves Jade more.

Jade gets prenant with Jordans son which makes him happy.After 3 months they will have Alex and life is good,but not for Jade.He even will not marry her and when she asks about it he says its not impotant in werewolf world.She feels sad about it cause its her dream to get married to someone and be loved by them.

Jordan is very over possessive that he does not allow her out of the house without him by her side.He should eat,wear,do what he says.So she decides to run away when Alex becomes alpha.

When Alex becomes alpha she runs away to Paris only informing Alex about it.Jordan goes into a depression state.

But however finds her.He is so determined to bring her back and tie her to his bed so she cannot runaway.But Jade do not want to come back so what will he do to bring her back.Use his ways or shows her a different side of him that she has never seen before.

A/N:

Please,please,please comment on this cause I want to know how my work is.

Please.Please.Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.