Chapter-16

Jade

I woke up and sat on the bed suddenly to the music and it stopped. I looked around to find I am alone. Where is Jordan. 

 I looked beside me and noticed that there are rose petals all over the bed and the room having rose petals all over it, even on me there are rose petals. I smiled and saw a note beside me. I know it's Jordan.

To the love of my life,

Jade. My love, my life, my mate. Thankq for being my mate all these years and being my side supporting me. I will always protect you, love you, shower you with love and spoil you with love. You did a lot for me. I never realized. Thankq for doing all that for me love.

From today no from this minute I will make your every wish, every dream come true. your wish will be my command. I will be there for you like you were there for me.

Every time I kiss you it feels like I am kissing for the first time and making love to you for the first time, but the only difference is it feels more intense every time making me want you more.

Jade love many many happy returns to you. Happy birthday. I love you.

Get ready and come down I am waiting for you down stairs.

With love,

Jordan.

P.S: I don't mind if you come like the way you are now.

I looked down and saw I don't have clothes, only bed sheets are covering me. I blushed. I wore my white silk nightie and got ready.

I looked at the clock, it is 12.00 A.M.

I opened the door and gasped at the sight. There are rose petals all over the steps. I put my step on the petals and it feels so soft.

I slowly made my way down stairs step by step.

I reached the end and wen into the living room and the whole room is covered with candles. I stood in the middle of the room shocked and suddenly rose petals fell on me. i looked up to see the fan is turning with very low speed rose petals are falling from it. i swirled around and laughed.

"Jordan? Where are you? I love it. Come outside", I said, but no sound.

"Jordan?", i asked again, but still no sound.

"Jordan please", I pleaded.

Suddenly I felt some one close my eyes from behind and I know it is Jordan due to the tingles I felt on my fingers when his fingers touched mine.

He closed my eyes with one hand and took m hand with his other hand. He kissed my fingers and licked them.

"You know you look so good in this nightie. Do you like to tempt me love? Cause I have to stop my self from taking you right here", he said and when I was about to speak he cut me off.

"Shhh", he said, his lips slightly touching my shoulder sending chills down my spine.

"Don't talk", he said and pushed my hair aside and kissed me all over my neck to shoulder. He suddenly turned me around while saying, "happy birthday love" and before I can see him he kissed me sweet and with lots of love.

We pulled away for air and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you Jade", he said while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Jordan", I said looking back into his eyes.

He pulled away and held my hand. He kissed and gave me a single red rose while kissing it. I kissed it too and held it in my hand.

He turned me to other side of the room and there on the table is a cake full of candles.

"Come", he took my hand and intervened our fingers. I have a huge smile on my face. Who would know that Jordan is romantic.

We went to the table and I blew off the candles and looked at him. he gave me the knife to cut the cake. I took his hand and we both at a time cut the cake.

He put a small piece in my mouth. I took another small piece and took it to his mouth he opened his mouth, but I wrote it over his whole face laughing loud.

I started run with him chasing me. I ran around the sofa and he just jumped and caught me.

"That's not right love now you are going to get punished", he said with a wicked grin. I started to run again, but he caught me and pulled me to his chest.

"Now the punishment. You wrote it on my face so you lick it all", he said huskily.

I didn't think twice. I licked his whole face kissing it and when I came to lips he caught mine and kissed me senselessly. I moaned into the kiss. I thought we are going to do it, but he pulled away.

"Come", he said and took me with him and sat me on the sofa.

He knelt down in front of me and held my hands in his kissing each.

"Jade, love. I don't know how to say all those romantic dialogues so I will come straight to the point", he said as he took out a dark blue velvet box from his pants and opened it. There is a diamond ring in it. I gasped.

"Love will you marry me?", he asked. I never expected this from his. Cause he doesn't want to marry, he only wants to mate. I am so happy that he did this for me.

"Love please say something", he said his voice sounds as if he is scared I will reject him.

"Yes Jordan. Yes. I will marry you. Thankq so much for doing this for me", I said as I practically threw myself at him and we both fell down with me on top of him. We are both hugging each other tightly.

"Thankq so much Jade and I am not doing this for your sake only. I am doing this because i want to marry you and make you mine in every possible way. Jade I will ask you one thing can you give it to me?", he asked me.

I nodded my head eagerly.

"Come back home Jade. Please come back with me, to our home, in my arms", he said caressing my cheeks a we are both sitting now.

"I will Jordan. I will come back with you. I also promise you that I will never leave you again", I said while holding his head in my hands.

"I will not let you love", he said smiling and kissed me hard.

We pulled away.

"Oh and Jade this is for you", he gave me a big chart roll.

I opened it and saw pictures of me and him and some are just me wearing my silk nightie.

Those pictures show much he loves me and possesses me.

There is a picture of him and me. I am laughing hard and Jordan looking at me smiling showing his teeth.

 This is what I always wanted.

 I hugged him and kissed him all over his face.

"Thankq, thankq, thankq so much Drew. I love you", I said laughing.

"I love you too love", he said back.

I was busy checking the painting as he slowly pushed my hair away from my face and started kissing.

"if I know these pictures will take away all your attention from me I would have never drawn them you know", he said while kissing his mark. i moaned.

"There is the sound that I love the most, now let's make love love", he said as he carried he to upstairs to our room in bridal style and made love to me while ripping the while satin silk robe. 

A/N:

Hey guys!

Well that's a cheesy chapter.

The story is going to end in two chapters.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.