Chapter-6

Jordan

Next day morning I woke up fast and got ready to go to the house beside Jade.I didn't even ask the gay guys name.Well I am not interested to know unimportant things.My wolf Drew is so excited to meet her. 

By the time I went there nobody was there.I looked at Jade's house it's closed maybe she is still asleep never a morning person.

I glanced ay my watch, it's already 7.30 and this guy still didn't come.

I fished out my phone and dailed his number.

"Where are you?", I asked in a serious tone.

"Chill dude, I am on the way. No need to be angry with me. Can't resist me huh?". That's it I hanged up.

In the mean while I stared at Jade's room window.Maybe I should go up and check on her.She is beautiful when she is sleep.I was on the way when a car stops in front of the house.

A guy with glasses and of 5'9 height came out of the car.Maybe he is the one I talked in the phone.He looked of age 30.

He came towards me. I extended my hand to shake, but he hugged he. Okay? I hugged him back and was about to pull away, but he didn't. This guy is roaming his hands all over my body. I pushed him away and gave him a disgusted look.

"Oh come on don't look at me like that. I know you want me". Is he out of his mind?

"Just shut your mouth"

"Okay. No need to be so rude", he muttered.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"Jordan Collins. Your's?".

"Will", he replied.

He took out the keys and put it in the lock turned it and opened the door. All this time I was waiting impatiently.

He asked me to help him I would not have but he is human, he can't know about me.But that bastard tried to flirt with me. Touching me now and then, here and there. 

I helped him unpack and he took care of other things and I went into one room he took another room, there are two rooms in this house, one kitchen, one hall, each bedroom has it's own bathroom.It's small.

We have huge house in California. Jade could live happily without any problems. But no, she wants this life. I could treat her like a princess she is.

After 2 and half hours all is set and I sneeked glances now and then out to Jade's room.

"Why do you keep loking at that window of our neighbouring house?"

"Any problem for you with that?", I asked a little rudely. He shook his head.

"Good", I muttered under my breathe.

"Do you know a girl named Jade lives in our neighbouring house, she is so beautiful. If I was not a gay I would have definately hit on her, but still she is 6 ears bigger than me. So no luck".

I chocked on what he said. He is talking about my Jade in front of me and saying that she is beautiful and would hit on her if she wasn't beautiful. My angry levels hit the sky. He maybe a gay but no one I mean on one can prise Jade's beauty except me.

I know boys will hit on her that's why I never let her out without me by her side to make sure she is safe. Is it wrong that I care for? That's why I am a little possessive. Okay I am more possessive. Right infront of me he said Jade is beautiful. Don't how many men are thinking about her like that. 

"Did hear what I said?"

"How do you know about her, you bought this 2 days ago right?"

"Yes but I came to see this house if it's worth buying, that's when I saw her. I even talked to her, she is so kind and good"

Did she talk to other man other than me. Of course. Now she is living alone. I need to take her back as soon as possible.

"oh, can we meet her today".

"Why got interested in her, huh?". Really she is my wife you fool, why wouldn't I be interested?. He is so annoying.

"Yes any problem?".

"Woah!So straight. Yes there is a problem, can't you see like you?", he pouted like a 5 year old girl. God he is testing my patience. Help me.

"Will you shut up", I said seriously.

"Okay", he said raising his hands in the air as if surrendering."But we should till evening cause she will come then from school?"

"School?", I asked surprised.

"Yes. She works as a teacher". Now she is going out of house. She maybe old, but there are still men who will see her in that way. I DON'T WANT THAT. She should stay home. SHE IS MINE. NONE ALLOWED TO SEE HER LIKE I SEE HER. My wolf is angry at that thought.

"Man what happened all of a sudden you got angry?", he said a little bit scared by my angry face.

"Leave me alone"

"But-"

"Leave me alone". I roared. He got scared and ran into his room.

She wants to do all these things humans do right. Enjoy the life, fly like a bird. Okay she has enough one year she did everything she wanted to do and now when she come home we are leaving wether she likes it or not.

Yeah as if she is going to come with you, my wolf butted in.

What do you mean?

She said she will die but not come with you, this is all your fault. If you weren't that possessive she would not have ran away

Oh yeah! But you didn't say anything when I was being possessive with her

He didn't reply. Serves him well.

I got to my room and bathed, wore a nice dress and came out. I went to kitchen where I can have a clear look of Jade's house and waited till she came.

It's 5.30 as I checked my watch, she came and opened the door. She wore a pencil skirt and white shirt. Just by looking at her I am turned on.

I got out of seat to go out of house, but that stupid have to butt in.

"Hey Jordan where are you going?"

"To meet our neighbour", I said over my shoulder catching the door knob to open,

"Wait a minute I will come too, let me get ready". Ughhhhhhhh.

"Okay, but I will go you take your time and come".

I came out before he can say anything and rang her bell.

My beautifyul mate opened the door in grey track pant and a light pink tank top.

"Hello my beautiful neighbour", I greeted her.

But her mouth fell open when I greeted her as a neighbour.

Now she will always be in my sight.

Please read my another book The ruthless love.