Chapter-13

Jordan

"Dad all the best. This time make mom fall for you", Alex said while I am styling my hair. Today I am taking Jade to date.

"I will try my best son and thanq", I replied back while going to the front door. Alex came three days back and I should say it's not so welcoming.

I went out of my house to Jade's house. I knocked on the door two times and she opened it. The stood the love of my life, my soul, my mate.

She is looking beautiful in her mid thigh high black dress. Her hands are sleeveless only a small sleeve on her shoulder. Her hair is falling down her shoulder to her waist. She is looking beautiful. I can't take my eyes off her. Did I say she is looking beautiful?

But no how can she show that much skin. Everyone will be eyeing her and I don't want that. She is mine to love, see, taste and smell.

"Jade go and change you dress", I ordered seriously.

"No I am not going to change it. I like this dress", she said stubbornly.

"Jade listen to me. Go and change", I said in a low voice. I don't know how much longer I can control my wolf.

"No Jordan I am coming in this. You let me come like this or forget the date", she said and turned away.

I tried my level best to control my wolf and turned to her.

"Okay. I will control my wolf", I said to her, then she turned to me. I know she is enjoying this.

I took her hand and kissed it. Then took her to the car I brought and opened the door for her. SHe sat in saying thankq. i closed it and went to other side of the car and sat in.

Here we go and I am going to make her love me more in this date and know more about her. In this past week I learned a lot about her and the more I tried to know her the more I started liking her if it is possible cause I thought I love her more that I can't love more.

Jade

I know he will get angry but I am testing him. I want to know if he can control himself. he tried at least that's what I want.

I tried very hard to stop a smile coming on my face.

He is looking hot tonight. Wearing a light grey T-shirt and a black jacket. His tight jeans hugging his legs. 

We are both sitting in the car and as normal Jordan tries to touch me on every chance he got. He kept his hand on my knee. I can feel tingling sensations running on my body. I know that he knows the effect he has on me cause he is smiling.

I crossed my arms and looked outside trying to control my burning sensation between my legs.

"You know you don't need to control", I hear Jordan say.

"What? What are you talking about? I don't need to control anything", I said back even when I know I need a lot of control right now.

I pushed his hand away. He placed it again and I pushed it away again.

He place it. Again and I pushed it away. Again. But this time he took my hand kissing it and placed it on his thigh. I tried to take it away, but he sent me a pleading look. So I let it be.

Soon the car came to stop and we parked it. He opened the door for me like always being a gentlemen and closed it behind me.

I looked up and saw he brought me to a beach? He never let's me come to a beach cause there will be more people. i like the waves hitting my feet and their coolness sends shivers down my spine.

I shivered a little due to coldness and rubbed my hands up and down my arms. But Jordan put his jacket around and pulled me close to him.

"Let's go", he said and we started walking towards the beach. It is mostly empty except some couples here and there.

The weather is cool and chilling.

"Come on let's go into the water", Jordan said pulling me.

"No Jordan look at me I will get wet", I said pulling him back.

"Oh come on", he said as he pulled me with him into the water.

At first I protested, but we both enjoyed the time we had together. He is so fun. 

He suddenly threw water on me and I did the same to him. We played. We laughed.

He brought me an ice-cream. We enjoyed like teenagers that went on a date. I love this Jordan more.

We fell back on the sand laughing hard.

After some time, we sat in silence. We talked and talked a lot. He kept expressing his love to me on every chance he got.

After some time I am on his lap with my head and a hand on his chest. He kissed my forehead. I can't stop myself from saying it.

"I love you Drew".

He lifted my head to face me with his hands. I know he missed me calling him that. I still remember the day we met. it's crystal clear in front of my eyes. I called him Drew that day.

"I love you too Jade so much more that it hurts", he said kissing my forehead.

"I will do everything I can to make you fell happy and I will try to keep my wolf in control. I will never use my alpha command on you. I promise. When you left me it felt like world is going to end and some one pulled a bull dosser over me. I felt such pain that I can't explain that at one point I felt numb.

"I didn't know what to do when you left me. I searched every where I know and went mad. I can't believe that you left me at first. But I didn't know why you left me. Today I realize why you left me. Not all these days. Today.

"I never saw you laugh or even smile when you are with me. I heard it for the first time and I fell in love with it today you know. You are my life, my light, my love, my soul, my mate, my everything.

"Everyday when I see you I love you more than the day before and think that I can't love you more tomorrow. But every next day you change it. It's like I am in love with you all over again, but the only difference is I love you more and more than the day before.

"I am not going to force you to come with me, but I will make you want to come with me. I will make you fall for me all over  again and I am sorry for being like that all these years. I am really sorry. Will you please forgive me my love?".

After he completed his speech. I am completely frozen. I didn't know what to say. He said all those words that made my heart flutter. I didn't know what to say. I know the way he behaved with me is because he loves me and don't want anything bad happen to me but it felt like cage.

I will forgive him. He may not give me happiness, but he gave me lots of love and support. I can see in his eyes everyday how much he loves me. There is no doubt in that.

"Yes Jordan. i forgive you and you don't need to try hard to make me fall fro you cause I am already fell for you long ago. I love you. I love you Jordan".

"Thankq. Thankq so much Jade. I love you. I love you too", he said with that he kissed me.

The kiss was sweet and good at first, but it became so much intense that we are burning with passion and love. I don't know how but we are in my bed kissing so hard.

A/N:

Hey guys!

I know this chapter is so intense.

Finally they cleared their differences.

Plesae VOTE and COMMENT.