three

"You're one of us now."

"What?! No. You're fucking—crazy. You're all insane!" You attempt to stand up, only able to extend out your knees briefly before Hoseok and Yoongi get a hold of you again and restrain you down to the chair. This time, they hold onto you to make sure you stay down. "LET ME GO! PLEASE! I WANT TO GO HOME!"

"Well that's too bad." Jungkook mocks your voice, leaning forward, keeping his amused eyes on you. You've never wanted to slap someone so much in your entire life. He seems to think your scared panic is pretty entertaining. "That's life, sweetie. You don't always get what you want. Now, stop fucking crying and accept it already."

"I-I won't do you any good! UNDERSTAND THAT! I promise I won't say anything, j-just let me go! I can't shoot a gun, much less kill anyone! I can't 'deal' or 'track' anyone, and I sure as hell am not that good with computers. I'm useless to you, why do you want me?! WHY ME?!" You disregard Jungkook, turning to look at RM, desperately hoping your words had at least made some type of impact. They didn't.
His expression stays the same.

Now you're getting desperate.

"You think everyone in here previously had the skills they have now when they joined?" Namjoon scoffs, looking at you as if you were clueless—which technically you are. "No, doll. That's why you learn, and we, we are the best teachers you could possibly have."

"I don't want to fucking learn." You snap, yanking your arm free of Yoongi's distracted grip for a few split seconds and frustratedly lunging in RM's direction. "What kind of SICK joke is this, huh?! YOU CANT'T JUST DO THIS—!" All he does is chuckle at you. Yoongi takes his hold back, even stronger this time. You curse him, wriggling under the uncomfortable pressure of his fingers.

RM let's out an annoyed sigh and leans back in his chair, still keeping his eyes focused on you. "I didn't want to do this, but you just don't seem to get it." You watch him glance over at Jimin while Hoseok and Yoongi tighten their holds on your arms. "Jimin," RM says, nodding over towards you, his voice going lower.

Your heart skips a beat and drops to the pit of your stomach as Jimin takes out a gun and points it right at your head from across the table. You feel as if your soul just fled your body. Immediately, you freeze, scared to even breathe with too much motion, completely paralyzed. The smirk on his face makes you feel almost certain you wouldn't live to see another pair of minutes.

"I will only say this once more, Y/N." Namjoon's voice fills the heavy, suffocating silence. You can hear your heart pounding in your ears, your terrified pulse throbbing at your temples. "You are one of us now, and you're going to be happy and cooperative about it. Yes?"

Mom, Dad, Jaeyoung, Chaenlo..
I'm so sorry..

"You're all crazy." You mutter, looking Jimin dead in the eye as his finger adjusts on the trigger. The damn smirk still hasn't faded off his face. The fear that keeps you still is joined by acceptance, and suddenly, you pray to God so he can deliver your rushed goodbyes to your family, along with an apology. "And if you think pointing a gun at my face will get me to agree to whatever this fucking is, then you're stupid, too. Go ahead. Shoot me."

"Very well," RM's voice follows in a tone you can't quite read. You close your eyes shut, waiting for the millisecond of agonizing pain before it's all over, but it never comes. All you hear is a sharp click, which you'd assumed was caused by Jimin's finger pulling the lethal trigger, but that couldn't have been it because you are still alive. You open your eyes again to see Jimin had lowered the gun and Taehyung now has a malevolent grin plastered across his face.

"If only it were that easy, doll." Jimin chuckles. Your heart pounds so intensely, it gets to the point where you can't even feel it anymore. "You don't have a choice." With that, RM nods at Taehyung and all of the sudden, he's on his feet walking out towards the door. Hoseok and Yoongi hoist you up, everyone in the room is quick to follow.