forty four

EXO HQ.
hours later.

"Any interesting news on Galhan or Banho's movements around the grid?" Suho asks, looking up from his desk to see Sehun entering the room a bit hurriedly, with one of his laptops carefully in hand. "I imagine this is what you look so focused on."

"Banho, Galhan, and the rest of the 'top ranks' are scheduled to be at NCT's place sometime today." Sehun begins to explain, showing Junmyeon the trace they have on one of the young men he somehow managed to successfully plant in Don's network along with bits and pieces of risky audio they've been able to get from him. "I don't know with certainty at what exact time, but I know it's not some run-of-the-mill check up for the girl. It's something bigger, more important probably."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not just the generals going." Sehun answers, beginning to play Suho another choppy, but useful fragment of audio. "They're taking more man power—as if they're getting ready for a mission or something, but it can't be a mission. NCT is an ally group to Capo. They've been an ally from the start, that's the smartest move for newer units. It makes no sense to invade them."

"You never know." Junmyeon shrugs, taking into account all plausible possibilities. "Maybe they finally decided that being allies with someone they can try to beat instead isn't the way they wanted to do things." He suggests, "And maybe Don wasn't too happy about that."

"Alright, maybe. That could be it." Sehun shrugs. "I doubt it, though. NCT is a lot of things, but they're not stupid." He continues, "BIGBANG is an ally. They've been allies and, shit, they're pretty well off. Who's to say they aren't taking after them?"

"Sehun, where are you getting at with this?" Junmyeon asks, waiting for the dots to be completely connected in order to get a good look at the bigger picture. "I was following and now I'm not. So His network is going to NCT's HQ, what do you think is so significant about this?"

"Something's happening, hyung." Sehun answers simply, looking straight at Junmyeon to convey his seriousness. "Something we should maybe be keeping more tabs on." He follows up, "Looks like Don might actually be headed to NCT by the way they're strengthening their traveling army."

NCT HQ.

"Are you Syeol Y/N?"

"No."

"Are you Syeol Y/N pretending to be Seung Yuri?"

"No. I am Song Yuri.
I don't know who the fuck Syeol Y/N is."

"..Y/N, what the fuck?! Like this, look.
It's not that hard. Hold the gun like this.."

who the hell..?

"Why'd they change your hair, Y/N?"

"I don't know who the hell that is."

"Wow. Someone's stubborn."

"Just—shut up and leave me alone."

"Happy birthday, Y/N!
Chaen and I got you
this rose necklace."

i remember a rose necklace..

"Wasn't your hair different?
Someone described it to be different."