thirty nine

"Jimin, go find the ring."

"Yes, sir."

"You two, take care of Taehyung."

"Done."

"Alright, good. Jin, get the stuff ready."

"It'll take a while, but yeah, I'm on it."

"Just get it done right. I'll hold off Jungkook."

No you won't.

A few hours later.

You wake up to an aggressive bowlful of water thrown in your face, sharply sitting up gasping for air. The sudden panic your body instantly plunges into makes your chest heave up and down as you frantically try to grasp where you are and why you're there. For a few short, but seemingly long seconds, nothing makes sense. Then, you see Jin. And Taehyung. And then everything makes sense.

Taehyung..

"Yeah, it won't be that easy to wake him up." Jin sets an empty bowl down on the small metal table-thingy next to himself, proceeding to look over at you with no emotion. He'd noticed the way your eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung. It didn't take much to know what had been going through your troubled mind at the moment. "I have to do this next part while you're awake. Or else it won't work as effectively as Namjoon wants it to." He walks over towards the counter, picking up a needle and prepping it. It's time you really become Song Yuri.

Oh, God..
Please, no..
Not again!

"No, p-please," you pause, now realizing you're physically bound to the bed as you try to move, pulling your hand to reveal your wrists are both excessively and very well-tied with rope to the frame, "what the—?" You struggle some more, widening your eyes. The panic that already pools inside of you suddenly seems to drown you.

"Hey!" Jungkook makes his way down the hallway outside Jin's infamous medic room, spotting Hoseok and Yoongi standing by the doorway. He finds it a little odd that they're just there, apparently doing nothing else but standing. The house has been eerily quiet today, also. What are they doing? They're both usually in their offices at this hour.

"Shit." Hoseok mutters under his breath, closing his eyes and subtly shaking his head. He looks over at Yoongi. They exchange an uneasy glance.

Jungkook walks up to them, furrowing his brows in a slightly confused and curious manner. "Hey, have any of you seen Y/N?" He asks, unknowing of absolutely anything that's been going on. "I was supposed to meet her back in the Quarter a couple hours ago but then RM wanted me to do something for him so I got caught up. Now I can't fi—"

"Don't walk any further, Kook." Yoongi steps up to his clueless friend, trying to stop him from seeing anything inside the room. But he's a little too late.

Should've closed the door.
— RM wanted it open. This is exactly why.

"Hey, woah—what?" Jungkook widens his eyes, "Tae..?" He catches a glimpse of an unconscious Taehyung laid out on the chair a few feet away from the bed you're restrained to. "What the..?" He tries to walk through Yoongi, seeing that Taehyung has fresh, bloody cuts and bruises covering his pale face. His hair is a mess, so are his clothes.

"Get away from me, GET AWAY." You yell, trying to uselessly scoot back in a bed in which you can't even move an inch. Jin takes your arm. You can't even pull away, it's tied down. You can't do anything. As always, you can't do anything. "NO!" You scream, kicking your bound legs and flailing your useless arms as you feel Jin stab the dreaded needle in your vein.