thirty three

"So, you wanna know about the kids family." Suho walks over towards one of the many couches set up around the big table you stand next to and takes a seat, leaning back comfortably while his eyes stay fixated on you. "Why?"

"Since I'm getting this 'information isn't free' vibe from you guys right now, I'm just gonna go ahead and keep it afloat." You take a seat as well, on the separate couch closest to you. "Info for info, am I right?" You ask, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, then. Why do I want to know about Sodun's family? Hm, I don't know. Why do you all talk about 'Capo' so much? Why am I so important to you in that damn aspect?"

Maybe you should stop using that against them, it might not even be t—

— Shut up, I don't have anything to else.

"Oh, she's not here to play." Sehun chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest and enjoying watching all of this play out. Witnessing your little bursts of confidence is pretty entertaining. "Amazing."

"Well, you see, we can't just give away information like that." Suho shrugs, extending his arms to comfortably rest on the top of the backrest of the couch. "Besides, the kid's dead, isn't he? You killed him—or so you claim." Suho chuckes. "Why do you care who his family is? Are you gonna go snitch on him? Hope his mom gives him a good scolding and sends it up—or, better said, down to hell?"

"I had no idea Bangtan ID-ed him. I saw him in the gardens yesterday morning but said nothing; I wasn't sure. I wasn't there when they actually got him. I just found him later—tied up, broken, and bloody." You explain, knowing they weren't going to start fully talking until you did. The more they know, the more they can use against you later. And so, you finish telling them the short version of the painful story.

"So, you're here to keep a stupid sappy promise?" Baekhyun asks, raising his eyebrows and downturning the corners of his lips. "That's.. interesting. It's very—well, you."

"All I want is names. I didn't come asking for nuclear codes or your bank account pins. Just give me the goddamn names, that's all I fucking ask." You begin losing your patience, trying to grasp onto it because you know if it slips, it'll take your calm with it and the chances of you leaving this place without a fight would completely disappear.

"Woah, slow down Princess. Not without something in exchange." A smirk forms on Suho's lips, wondering what you have to offer that's so irresistible you risked coming here thinking you'd leave. "Info for info, am I right?" He derides amusedly. "Well, the issue here is that I still don't think I can fully believe anything you tell me, much less take you serious."

"And why is that? I'll get you anything you want on this Capo guy,"

She has no idea who he is.

"Ha. Pfft. You're weak and naive."

"I'm not—" you start to protest.

"Suho, sir," A working man interrupts, walking into the room with his head down, holding his arms respectfully at his side while he walks around the couches to stand a few feet away from the couch Junmyeon is sitting in, "we have men keeping an eye." He says cryptically, apparently bringing much amusement to Suho. "Just as you asked, sir."

"Very good." Suho grins, standing up and beginning to walk the few steps over towards the respectful working man. The look Junmyeon gives Baekhyun makes you furrow your brows.

"What are you—?"

"Come here," Suho cuts you off, motioning for you to follow him the short distance. "You," he points at the worker, "get down on your knees." The man looks over at Suho, his eyes widening slightly in fear as he reluctantly, but immediately obeys. Suho stands next to him with a small grin still placed smugly on his face and looks back at you, "I want you to do something for me, Princess."