twenty nine

BLACKPINK's HQ.

"Lalisa, hello. Any news on the girl?"

"Nope. No one with the name Syeol Y/N has come through any of my rings. Trust me, I checked thoroughly."

"Where's Jennie?"

"With the others, in a meeting. They're negotiating with a top unit right now."

"Which unit?"

"Would I be a good business woman if I gave away my customer's information just like that, General?"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine."

"I don't care about your business. I want names. For your whole unit's sake, I wouldn't make Don any angrier than he already is."

"And exactly how angry is he?"

"Lalisa,"

"What?"

"Names. Now."

"Okay, fuck. EXO. Baekhyun and Xiumin."

Bangtan HQ.

"Where's Y/N?" RM asks, walking into the kitchen where a good portion of his unit is sitting at the table, just having breakfast and talking about Jungkook's situation. By now, all of them know he's conscious again. "Have any of you seen her around? Did she come by here?"

"Nope." Hoseok shakes his head, taking a drink out of his glass of orange juice. "That's a little weird. She's not asleep still? She usually wakes up later than this."

"Her bedroom door was open, there was no one in there. I figured she was either here or in the medical room but she's not in either, I guess." Namjoon furrows his brows. "Aish, this girl, seriously. Where could she have gone?"

"I feel like you've been saying that a lot more often lately." Jimin chuckles, regarding the phrase that these walls seem to hear a lot more frequently ever since you got back. "Matter of fact, I feel like we all have."

"You think she maybe went to the gardens?" Yoongi suggests, looking up at RM from his half-full plate of food. At first, it was just a mere thought, but after everyone turns to look at him as if he'd just solved world hunger, he realizes he might actually be one-hundred percent right.

"She hasn't been out there in forever, I think she saw the chance and took it." Taehyung nods, swinging the ends of his chopsticks up and down towards Yoongi to emphasize he thinks he's right too. "But," he looks over at Namjoon as he starts making his way out of the kitchen, "hyung, is that really such a bad thing?"

"I don't know what a bad thing is when it comes to her anymore." RM answers, turning to exit the house at the kitchen's doorway, "I can't risk anything with that girl. Capo's getting too insistent with her. She stays in the house, exactly where I can be sure of absolutely everything she does, says, sees, hears, feels and knows." With that, Namjoon hurriedly disappears down the hall.

"You're well kept," You say softly, resting your hand heavily on your sturdy cane while your other one lifts up to gently cup one of your dear flowers in it. They're not buds anymore, like the last time you saw them. Now, they're bloomed. Beautifully, not like anything you were expecting of those tiny, pale buds you were forced to abandon some time ago. Now, they're really worthy of being called roses. "Who took the time to take care of you so well, huh?"

"I wonder why Don has his men so persistent with finding you, Princess..

..what could you have possibly done to catch his attention so well?"