twelve

Two Weeks Later.

Dear Chaenlo,
They let me out of the house today! Only to the gardens, of course, but it was still outside! Turns out there's another training area Jimin wanted to show me out there. There's giant wooden poles coming out of the ground, most of them were bloody. I didn't even want to ask what they were used for..

Dear Jaeyoung,
Taehyung's up and walking again. He's still a jerk, but I'm glad to see him start to be a more tolerable jerk. He was absolutely unbearable when he laid there all bitter and annoying. How I managed to put up with him I have no idea. Also, I think Jungkook doesn't hate me as much anymore. He's not as mean.

Dear Chaenlo,
As the days go by, I can't help but keep Jayeong and his wedding in mind. Is it still going on? If it was canceled because of me I'd feel awful. He deserves to be happy and wedded. I hope you all don't think too much about me. It wouldn't be fair.

Dear Jaeyoung,
In a week you should be a married man. A husband. I hope those plans are still scheduled to take place. I'm really sorry I can't be by your side. I really wish I could've been. I hope you haven't worried too much about me. Just keep thinking I'm in a better place.

A Few Days Later.

Dear Chaenlo,
Today I finally shot the stupid dummy close enough to the heart to consider it "lethal." Not something I should be proud of, I know, but Jimin seemed pretty happy about it. He said I'm "making progress." That may not sound all that good, but it is good. If they're happy with my progress, I gain more trust.

Dear Jaeyoung,
Taehyung showed me how you printed out a huge picture of me and planned to put in in a big frame to honor me at the church and place by the cake at the celebration.. He also told me you're keeping the cake flavor I'd suggested.. Hm. You told me you hated it back then, though.

Dear Chaenlo,
It makes me happy to see the family all excited and gathering in preparation for Jayeong's wedding. Remember that it's Daessi and Jay's day, though. I don't want you all to make it about losing me. Enjoy the celebration for what it is, a wedding. Not my funeral.

Dear Jaeyoung,
Today might be the day I get to go out! Apparently, I've been doing pretty good in training and I've gained their trust enough to let me go out to the city with Jungkook! (I overheard RM telling Jin). This means I'll finally get to know what he does "legally." Also, this means they MIGHT let me see your wedding at least hidden, from afar.

EXO's HQ.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Junmyeon walks into the room where only Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun sit, looking around for the owner of the name he just mentioned. "I haven't seen him all morning. Have any of you?" Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck and glances over at Sehun, both proceeding to look up at Junmyeon and shake their heads no.

"I think I saw him training outside earlier." Jongin says, moving his chess piece on the board and looking up at Sehun with a pleased grin. "Ha! Looks like someone's real close to owing me a whole lotta money."

"And you look like you're close to getting 'a whole lotta' bruises." Sehun looks over at Jongin as well, watching him start up another round of laughter. Junmyeon's eyes meet Chanyeol's and with a simple nod, Chanyeol stands up and walks towards him, out of the room. It's not like he wants to stay in there and watch Sehun and Jongin argue over a chess game anyway.