fifty one

Location YHQ: 0974
— Seoul, S.K.

"I'm sorry, a—a what?"

"A rose garden. I want one at about a half-mile radius from the house in the backyard by the end of the day, understood?" You order, walking down the hallway towards your training room with a mask covering the lower half of your face. A young man around Jimin and Taehyung's age nervously walks behind you.

He's a very rare exception to Jaeyoung's number one rule. There are a few workers who have the 'privilege' of being around you. But they can't leave the property unless it's to accompany you—or have any real access to anything outiside property boundaries unless it's authorized by you. The rest of your workers can never see you. Wherever you go, they must not be there. If they are, they won't inhale another breath.

But since it's absolutely necessary to have a few loyal individuals at hand to be 'middlemen', informants, and connections for your power and anonymity's sake, today you got to meet your three. The first being no one other than Wun Galhan's middle son. Wun Jiyeol, a twenty year old young man of a tall, muscular build with deep, dark eyes and shiny, black hair. He most definitely is his father's son, and if this is Galhan's middle child, you're not sure you'd like to stand next to his oh-so-talked-about eldest.

Jiyeol communicates to Banho, his father, and the rest of the High Ranks on behalf of you. In an almost ironic way, this puts him a rank above his old man command wise, but the dignity levels still keep him below a certain line of pride. He's a serious individual, bitter that his father put him up to this position while his brothers get to do much more 'badass' things—the older one training to replace Galhan, and the youngest training for a unit of his own.

Your second inside connection is a pretty nineteen-year-old young woman with light brown hair a bit shorter than yours and perfect, tan skin. Her parents died when she was three, forced into this life much too young as her aunt—and automatic legal guardian—was a part of the Grid herself. When she just disappeared one day, the trained fifteen year old girl found herself tangled up in a mess that ended with her in Capo's trap. If Jaeyoung was Capo back then you'll never know, but it's not something you really want to know anyway.

The girl's name is Han Maeli. She's an intimidating kind of sweet. Like she'll bake you a cake right before cutting your throat out type of sweet. No doubt she's a badass, in this sub-world you have to be. Too young and pretty to be caught up with so much blood, but that's how the Network functions. It runs on injustice. That's what makes it so great and powerful. Maeli's in charge of communication with your manpower, still completely on your behalf, and partly in charge of their training. You thought she'd be best candidate for that. Who better to deliver your command to your combat men than a woman?

The third gentleman is the one walking behind you right now. His name is San Damyeon. You put him in charge of communicating with the domestic workers and also partly in charge of your manpower's training with Maeli. He has impressive lethal combat skills and can drop a body with any size knife if you gave him one. He's curiously a little on the shy side, though. When you two first spoke this morning, he gave off a pretty nervous vibe.

Damyeon reminds you the most of Jimin, skill wise. His face is structured more similarly to Seokjin's, sharing his height as well. You're a bit ashamed that those were the first few thoughts that ran across your mind when you first saw the guy, but you fix that by choosing to not acknowledge them. He's the type of guy to mostly just keep to himself, but if you speak to him, he'll hold the conversation as professionally as you've ever seen anyone do so. An interesting man, really.

"Do you have any specific preferences?" Damyeon asks, regarding your slightly peculiar request. No one's ever asked for a garden to be built with so much urgency. He's not about to question you, though. He's just going to do his job and stay alive. Living here is a luxury after all. A garden isn't worth risking it.