Screw Off - °Tord X Reader°

(The pic at the top is hot to me...

...don't ask...)

Your POV:

You awoke in a bright room, tied down onto a wooden chair. You looked around and saw a symbol painted in red on one of the white walls. You almost instantly recognized the symbol, and you frowned.

As if on cue, the door to the room opened. "Hello, Y/N." You heard as a man walked up to you. Of course, the Red Leader. He smoked a cigar as he pulled a chair up next to yours. You coughed and struggled against the ropes that confined you, but it did nothing.

"Let me go!" You yelled, kicking and swaying from side to side. The Red Leader simply laughed at your attempts to freedom. "Why, Y/N, would I let you leave? Do you even know how much I had to go through just to get you here?" He told you, smirking. You stopped struggling and tears peeked through the corners of your eyes.

"...Why did you bring me here?" You asked, genuinely curious. "Just to taunt me?" You added. The Red Leader paused for a moment before laughing, yet again. "How do you not know? You're the one that tried to assassinate me a month ago! I'm glad that we finally caught you." He replied, blowing smoke from his cigar at you. You shook your head and coughed.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that." You muttered, remembering when you missed the Red Leader's head by a few inches.

"Well damn, now I wish that I didn't miss. That stupid AK-47!" You hissed. The Red Leader didn't seem pleased by your statement, but he didn't act on it. "Anyway, I was thinking about letting you go... for a price." He said, changing the subject. You decided to act nice so that you wouldn't lose your chance to freedom.

"Continue, I'm intrigued." You responded. "I will let you go, but only partially." He continued. "Get your leader on my side, and join the Red Army." "Are you crazy, or are you just stupid?" "Y/N, your life is on the line." The Red Leader crossed one of his legs over the other, smoking on his cigar as he waited for you to respond.

Two men came into the room and stood near you, guns aimed at you. One of them had large eyebrows, while the other had weirdly-shaped hair. "Take your time, of course." The Red Leader teased. You thought about it for a moment, the room holding a tense atmosphere. You soon nodded, and the two men lowered their guns.

"Great choice." The Red Leader said, his accent making the 'r' sound weird. He waved at the two men, and they left the room. The Red Leader stood and came over to you, starting to undo the ropes. "If you aren't here by 5 p.m, my entire army will crush you to pieces, including the White Army itself." He warned, putting a hand under your chin and tilting it upwards. Your ropes were off, but you stayed still as his words sunk in.

You looked at his eyepatch and facial scars for a moment, finding them kind of... hot. You blushed and looked into his eye. "Yes, s-sir." You answered, looking away from him. He released your chin and went over to the exit, and you followed silently.

He left the room and headed down the hall. You listened to his shoes tapping on the ground as he lead you to a white door. He took a marker out of his pocket and sketched a star onto it. You were confused by his actions, but you tried not to think about it. He opened the door and showed you a bed with fluffy, white blankets.

"You will live here from now on, and you need to alert the guards before entering or leaving the base. You will be given a uniform, but we aren't used to having girl soldiers." The Red Leader explained as you entered the room. You sat on your bed and looked into his eye again.

"Also, I respect you. You nearly killed me, but failed nonetheless. Please, call me Tord." ...Tord said, looking into your eyes. You nodded. Tord awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck, a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"So... see ya." He finished, turning away from you to leave the room. "Y-yeah bye." You said as he shut the door. You sighed and laid back onto the bed. "...Maybe missing the shot wasn't a bad thing..."

- Time Skip -

It was 5, and you had arrived at you and Tord's meeting place. You may or may not have convinced the White Army leader to join forces with the Red Army. You also totally did not threaten anyone with a gun and knife. Tord saw you and approached, smiling. It was weird to see him smiling, but you liked it. Why are you falling for this dude that can clearly kill you- "Hello, Y/N. Nice to see you again!" Tord greeted, holding a yellow folder in his hands.

Today, one of his hands were robotic. You didn't question it, mostly because you were still exploring his good side. He sat in a chair behind a small table, and you sat in the one across from him. He passed the folder to you, and you opened it. "It all went as planned, so thank you for doing your part. How's your stay been?" Tord asked, intertwining his fingers.

He seemed like he was off-guard, which was not his usual vibe. "Yeah, np, and my stay's been okay. I'm pretty sure that Edd is wondering where I am... or maybe Matt... probably not Tom, though." You said truthfully, putting a hand on your face to check for a blush.

Tord's smile faltered for a split second before returning. "Ah, sorry about the quick move. We've recently hired more female soldiers, so I hope you can make friends. On another note, you will have your first task today. I will join you, and we will both gather information on the Green Army's base." Tord looked at his nails as he spoke.

"Why are you coming? Isn't spying a lower-soldier's kind of job?" You questioned, putting your hans down onto the table. Tord blinked twice and blushed softly. "O-oh, well, you'll probably need assistance with your first... assignment." He said, but you were pretty sure that he was lying.

"...That's the reason? Nothing more?" You persisted, blushing when you noticed his blush. He turned his face away from you, trying to hide the blush. He took the folder and pretended to be fascinated with it. You found his shy side... cute? You looked away from him and yelled at yourself in your head. Why would you fall for the enemy?! He is still your enemy... right? You regretted what you said next.

"You know... we should go for coffee sometime..." You suggested, looking back at him. He faced you, a blushing mess at this point. "Y-yes, I would like that. Tomorrow morning?" "Okay... you'll just have to wait for me to wake up. I am tired-as-fuck before I go to bed, not to mention the fact that I stay up past 3 a.m. on my phone." You said, gazing at Tord's face. He returned the gaze, and he rested his head on his robotic hand as he looked at you. You mirrored his actions and blushed deeply.

You wondered if this was what love felt like... wait... what the hell is this bastard doing to you? You just couldn't pull your eyes away from him, watching him blink and sigh. His sigh was out of happiness, which you soon found out. You put one of your hands onto his free hand, which was resting on the table. He tensed up because of this action, but he didn't move away from your touch.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. You and Tord both jumped slightly and took your hands away, looking away from eachother. "Hello sir- was this a bad time?" The man with large eyebrows said, noticing you. Tord looked at you and back at the man.

"W-well, Paul, why did you come in here?" Tord replied, the blush starting to fade away. Paul sighed, probably realizing the awkwardness that he brought into the room. "It's not important... I'll just... leave." Paul said slowly and left the room, shutting the door behind him. Well, this was just great. Splendid.

Tord looked at you and his blush came back, but not as much as before. "Could we... uhm... continue what we were doing before he came in?" He asked, surprising you. "W-wow, that was direct. But... sure." You accepted, going back into your previous position. Tord did the same, but his normal hand was now on yours.

Soon enough, you woke up next to him in his bed. "Damnit, it happened again!" You whispered to yourself. Tord spooned you, also awake. He brought his face close to your neck. "What happened again, hon?" He cooed, his breath brushing against your neck. "We're naked." "Yup." "So, I said, I did it again. A guy got smooth with me and I ended up in his bed." You explained, turning your body to face him. You put a hand on his cheek and he smirked.

"You bastard." You said, chuckling afterwards. "I'm your bastard." Tord replied, blinking at you. You guessed that he was trying to wink at you. You brought your lips onto his, closing your eyes.

(Well damn... first oneshot here I guess XD.)