Who's Dom? - °EduarTord/Torduardo°

Art by Eddsworldfanhere on the Eddsworld Amino.

Tord is  T H I C C

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person POV:

Tord and Eduardo were hanging out in Eduardo's room, the males cuddling on the Diet Cola-addict's bed. "Babeeee." "Whaaaat?" "I'm bored. Wanna make out?" "Yeah." Eduardo and Tord sat up, and Eduardo wrapped his arms around Tord's midsection. Tord blushed and smirked, his arms around Eduardo's neck.

"What?" "What~?" "Why're you making that face?" "Nothing~." "Are you getting excited or something?" "A little~." Eduardo chuckled and rolled his eyes. "C'mere, you~." Eduardo leaned in and kissed the devil-horned male, his grip tightening on the other. Tord kissed back, closing his eyes. They kissed for a while, then Eduardo pulled away. The two just stayed close, Tord resting his forehead on Eduardo's.

"I love you." Eduardo mumbled, his cheeks reddening slightly. Tord laughed quietly and pushed Eduardo down onto the bed, hovering over him. "I love me too." Eduardo narrowed his eyes at Tord, making the Scandinavian laugh. "Fuck you." "Well, I mean, we are on your bed." Eduardo blushed darkly, and Tord leaned in. Their lips connected, and Eduardo tilted his head a bit. Then, Tord pulled away, confusing Eduardo.

"W-what-" Then, Tord nibbled on Eduardo's neck. Eduardo gasped and bit his lip, shutting his eyes. Tord kept nibbling, but soon it turned into biting. Eduardo moaned and held onto Tord, small tears in his eyes from the bites. "Tord~!" Tord stopped, looking at Eduardo. "I love your voice, Eddie. God, I just wanna make you mine right here and now-" Eduardo surprised Tord by sitting up and shoving Tord down onto the bed, the Diet Cola-addict now on top.

"Not if I make you mine first~." Tord flipped himself and Eduardo, on top again. "I call dom!" Another flip. "No, you're sub." After a while of flipping, the two sat up. They started playing rock-paper-scissors to see who would be dominant and who would be submissive. They tied, so they huffed. "...We'll save that for another day." "Agreed." The two sat there, unsure of what to do next.

"...Wanna come to my place and watch hentai while eating macaroni and cheese?" Tord asked. "Pfft- that's strangely specific. Sure, let's go." The two hopped off of the bed, rushing out of Eduardo's room.

"Bye Mark!" Tord yelled as they passed Mark, who was reading about Quantum Physics. "Buh bye." Mark muttered, turning a page in the book. The males left the house and went over to Tord's, Edd's, Matt's, and Tom's house. Tord unlocked the door and entered, locking it after Eduardo also entered.

"Dude, that mac 'n cheese is gonna be so good." "If you were hungry, I had food at my place." Tord shuddered. "Leftovers." Eduardo laughed and nodded. "Yep, leftovers." They went into the kitchen, Tord putting an apron on that read, 'Hell's Kitchen'. "Nice apron, but do you really need it right now?" Tord shrugged. "It looks hot, doesn't it?" Eduardo hugged Tord from behind. "Very."

Tord blushed and started moving around the room, getting ingredients and following the recipe on the box holding the macaroni. Eduardo held onto him as he cooked. Tord cooked for a while, then it was finished. Tord scooped a bit into a wooden spoon and brought the spoon to Eduardo's mouth. Eduardo ate the macaroni off of the spoon and hummed from delight. "Good?" "Hell yeah!" Tord put the spoon back into the pot.

"Wait-" Tord cut Eduardo off, a grin on his face. "No, it's fine. I have your germs in my mouth all the time~." Eduardo's face flushed. "Damnit." Tord put the macaroni into two bowls, licking the wooden spoon to tease Eduardo. Then, they took the bowls up to Tord's room, Tord shutting and locking the door behind himself. Eduardo sat on Tord's bed, eating the macaroni with a spoon. Tord sat next to Eduardo, eating the macaroni with a fork.

"...You're weird." Eduardo said, referring to Tord's use of a fork. "No, you are!" Tord replied, continuing to eat his macaroni. Tord had a small T.V., which was what he watched hentai on. Speaking of hentai, Tord used the T.V. remote to put it onto the screen. Eduardo and Tord blushed as they watched, eating at the same time.

To tease Tord, Eduardo moved his spoon around in the bowl of macaroni. The odd noises from that and the hentai made Tord blush deeper. "S-stop that!" "No~." "Stop that, or I'll take your virginity~." Eduardo stopped, gawking at Tord. "Mind you, I lost my virginity a long time ago." "Mine too!" They both awkwardly continued eating macaroni.