Cuts - °Depressed!Tord X Tom°

Requested by: WingDingsSansGaster

^°^°^°^°^°^

3rd Person POV:

Tord watched Matt and Edd leave his apartment, so he went into his bedroom. The gang was staying at his spacious apartment, just to visit. Tom was staying instead of going with the pair, and he'd recently argued with Tord. Sadly, he didn't know about Tord's mental condition. Tord entered his bedroom and locked the door behind him. He sighed and sat on his bed, putting his head in his hands.

"Why am I such a nuisance to everyone..." Tord mumbled. He thought back to the 'Giant Robot' incident, which only made him more upset. He wanted to commit suicide, but he knew that the gang would suffer. Or... maybe they would be relieved. He wasn't sure about their feelings towards him, but he didn't want to risk it nonetheless. He put his hand under his pillow and grabbed a small knife.

Tears formed in his eyes and he pressed it lightly on his wrist. Is it possible to die from this? He shook his head and pressed the knife down, giving it more pressure. The pain satisfied him, since he was getting what he deserved.

He slid his sleeve up, revealing more cuts that trailed up his arm. He cut over his previous cuts, trying not to yell from the pain. He hated himself and his flaws. The band-aid on his cheek was starting to get gross, he has two horns on his head that made him look stupid, and Tom will always hate him. He whimpered and accidentally cut too deep. He felt himself getting dizzy, so he quickly hid the knife and stood up.

He staggered to his closet and took a white cloth out. He pressed it onto his cuts, an attempt to get rid of the blood. He threw it under his bed and laid onto it. He passed out, the pain fading away.

After an hour, Tom got bored. He noticed that Tord hadn't eaten anything, so he walked up to his bedroom door. He knocked on the door and frowned when he didn't get a reply. "Tord, if you're jacking off to naked anime girls again, I'll just leave you alone. If not, are you hungry? I'm bored." Tom asked. Again, no reply. "Are you sleeping?" No reply.

Tom cocked a brow and started trying to break the door down. He was successful, and the door fell. He saw Tord laying on his bed in an awkward position, and his arm looked strangely red. Tom got closer to Tord to find that his sleeve was up, and there were cuts and blood all over it. "Woah... what're these from?!" Tom whisper-yelled, lifting Tord up and carrying him bridal-style in his arms.

"Should I bring him to a hospital?" Tom muttered, not sure how to handle something like this. He remembered that Tord was still wanted by police, so the hospital would be a bad idea. He carried Tord into the bathroom and sat him down on the closed toilet lid. He worked quickly, wiping the wounds with a wet rag and wrapping his arm with band-aid tape. The band-aid on his face was starting to fall off, so Tom just replaced that one too.

After Tord was tended to, Tom carried him back into his room. He set Tord down onto his bed and tucked him in. He sat on the bed next to him, thinking about the cuts. He put his hand on one of Tord's pillows, but felt something under it. The pillow was pretty thin, so it made sense to feel the item under it.

He moved the pillow and found a knife covered in blood. It had something scribbled on it in pencil. Tom squinted his eyes, but he could only read a bit of it. "For... my... idiocy... private... hide." Was all that Tom could read. Tom stared off into space, thinking as hard as he could. Maybe he was too harsh on Tord? Maybe Tord is suicidal? How does Tord live like this on a daily basis?

After a very long time of thinking, Tord started to stir. Tom didn't notice, still busy thinking. Tord opened his eyes and looked at Tom confusedly. He saw the band-aid tape on his arm and slid his sleeve down to cover it. He tried not to believe that Tom knew about his cutting, but he couldn't doubt it for long. He sat up and saw that Tom was holding his knife.

"Of course..." Tord whispered, taking Tom out of his trance. Tom looked at Tord and they met eye contact. "...Tord... you have a bit of explaining to do." Tom told him, bringing his legs up onto the bed. Tord sighed and fidgeted with his fingers. "Oh, also, I'm getting rid of your knife." Tom added.

Tord stopped fidgeting and his eyes became watery. "...Well... where should I start...?" Tord mumbled to himself, looking down at his hands. "Okay, I can do this. I can get better... okay. Yeah. Yup. Sure..." Tord continued, tears dropping off of his chin and landing on his hands. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and cried. Tom placed his hand on Tord's shoulder for comfort as Tord cried. Tord ended up grabbing Tom's sweater and hiding his face on it, making Tom blush. Tom hugged Tord and let Tord cry it out. After a bit of crying, Tord let go of Tom and wiped his face.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I-I got your sweater wet..." Tord stuttered, looking away from Tom. His face was covered in a dark red blush. "No, it's fine. Are you... okay?" "...No..." Tom decided to be more gentle with his approach. He rubbed on Tord's back, trying to keep him calm. "Alright, from the top. Go as slow as you need to." Tom instructed.

Tord looked at him and nodded, sniffling afterwards. "It all started when I left my army. The guilt was just too much for me... and... I developed a habit. I hated... well... hate myself, and I kinda just want to die already..." Tord took a break for a moment, trying not to cry more than he already did.

"...But, I don't want you guys to be affected. I mean, you guys probably wouldn't care. I'd just be a lost memory. It's not like I matter... well, moving forwards. Whenever I fuck something up, as always, I go into my room and... well... y'know. I also... uhm... starve myself..." "...That's really bad!" "I know... but... I can't stop..." Tord hated being his emotional in front of Tom, so he put his sleeve over his eyes again.

He hiccuped and started to cry again. Tom hugged Tord again, but it only made Tord cry more. Tom was upset to see Tord like this... it was... unexpected, to say the least. Tom combed his fingers through Tord's hair, still unsure about how to comfort him. After Tord stopped crying, he tried his best to explain the rest of it, but it wasn't too clear.

Tom now knew the basic problems and Tord's habits, so he got Tord to go into the kitchen. He bribed Tord with bacon, which Tord obviously couldn't resist. Tom cooked the bacon and served it to Tord on a plate. Tord ate it quickly and looked at Tom. "U-uh... thanks... for... caring about me?" Tord said shyly. Tom smiled at Tord and chuckled.

"You're welcome, Commie. Though... I would've liked it if you had told me sooner..." Tom replied. Tord blushed slightly. "Do you... wanna hang out sometime?" Tord suggested. Tom blushed and nodded. "Sure, sounds like fun. Are you trying to ask me out?" Tom teased. Tord blushed deeper and shook his head quickly. "N-no I just wanted to hang out! I-I didn't mean- I'm not trying to-" "Okay, chill. I'm just kidding."