Two 'Morons' - °Jon X Matt°

I found this ship, and I was confused. I looked through some pics for it and did a bit of research, and I got an idea! Underrated ships always seem to get my attention, for some odd reason T.T

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

3rd Person POV:

There they were, the neighbors at their fences. All of them were arguing, except for the 'morons' of the group. Matt and Jon looked at each other awkwardly as Edd jumped the fence and shoved a Cola can into Eduardo's mouth. Mark jumped the fence next and started attacking Tom, ignoring the gurgling sounds coming from Eduardo.

"Uhm... wanna... leave?" Matt suggested. Jon shrugged his shoulders and glanced at his friends. "Sure." He replied. Matt and Jon walked to the sidewalk and left their friends behind. "So... they... u-uhm... they think that y-you're dumb too?" Jon asked, fidgeting with his hands. "Who could ever think that I'm dumb?! I'm gorgeous, beautiful, handsome Matt!" Matt exclaimed, taking a mirror out of... thin air. He looked at his reflection and gave himself a toothy grin. Jon giggled and walked at a stable pace.

"So, where are we going? I-I hope that your friends don't kill m-mine..." Jon stuttered, feeling worried for his friends' well-being. Matt waved him off. "Pssh, c'mon. I'm sure that they'll be fine." Matt assured him, putting his mirror away. Jon nodded and looked down at the sidewalk. "Yeah. They never needed me to help anyway. Whenever I did, they would just... h-hit me..." Jon trailed off and Matt looked at him, pitying the shorter male.

"Well, can't you tell them to stop?" Matt asked. "N-no, they'd just laugh. They're taller and stronger than me, and they make sure to always point it out. I-I care about them, still. Oh geez- let's go back." Jon turned around and started speed-walking, his worry for his mean friends growing. Matt frowned and followed after him. "Even though they treat you like that, you still care for them? That's brave, almost as brave as me!" Matt's narcissistic tendencies became obvious to Jon.

"Well, I need to make sure that they're okay! They're my only friends... they've been my friends for so long..." Jon started muttering to himself, walking faster. "I mean, what if-" Jon cut himself off when he saw the neighbors chatting, seeming calm. Edd and Eduardo were sipping their drinks, laughing a bit. Mark and Tom were sitting in plastic chairs, reading books. Tord was just laying in the grass on the ground, reading a magazine.

"See? All better!" Matt said. "B-but... what? How?" Jon looked up at Matt for an answer, but Matt just shrugged. "Everything's fine!" "They were gonna kill each other a few minutes ago!" "Not anymore! Even Todd is relaxed!" "Isn't his name 'Tord'?" "Ah, right." The pair stared at each other, unsure of what to say about the situation. Jon sighed from relief and smiled. "Yeah, they're fine. Wanna keep walking?" Jon asked. Matt nodded, and the two went back to walking. "Today is an odd day." Jon mused, combing his fingers through his hair. Matt did the same, fixing his hair up. "Yeah, weird."

(Wtf did I just write? Sry about it being short :3 I'll write more for this ship another time.)