The Car - °Tord X Matt°

I thought of this right after I woke up and I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT. It's pretty short...

======================

3rd Person POV:

Tom and Edd sat in the front of the car while Matt and Tord sat in the back. Edd lightly stepped onto the gas pedal and drove off. Matt glanced at Tord and blushed when they made eye contact. Matt quickly looked away, making Tord confused. 'Ugh... why can't I just tell him how I feel?' Matt thought to himself. Matt's had a crush on Tord for a long time, even after the 'giant robot' incident. Matt strangely even liked Tord's robotic arm and eyepatch.

Matt shook his head to get rid of his thoughts, but they kept coming. 'Alright... I'm going to confess! I'm going to do it right now, in fact.' "T-Tord..." Matt sputtered, getting Tord's attention. Tord looked at Matt confusedly. "Yeah? You're really red... are you sick?" 'Lovesick... but that's not what you meant.' Matt unbuckled his seatbelt and got an idea. If he can't say anything, maybe he should do something.

He unbuckled Tord's seatbelt too and sat in Tord's lap. It was Tord's turn to blush, and Matt put his hands on Tord's shoulders. Tord surprised Matt by putting his hands on Matt's sides. Tord's eyes were half-lidded and Matt leaned closer to him. Tord made Matt stop by kissing him roughly. They both closed their eyes and Tord pinned Matt on the window of the car and gently bit Matt's bottom lip.

Matt gasped, giving Tord an entrance. Tord stuck his tongue into Matt's mouth and let it explore for a short while. Edd looked into the rear-view mirror and smirked. "Tom, you owe me 20 pounds." Tom looked into the rear-view mirror. "Damnit." When Tord found Matt's tongue, he lapped his tongue on Matt's. Matt moaned into the kiss, making Tord smirk. Tord pulled away and viewed his work. Matt's face was almost entirely red at this point.

"I-I..." Matt stuttered nervously. Tord craved more of Matt's noises of pleasure, so he brought his lips onto Matt's neck. He used one of his hands to push Matt's sweater down to reveal more of Matt's neck and shoulder area. Tord trailed kisses down until Matt squirmed on his lap. Tord licked Matt's sweet-spot, making Matt moan quietly.

The two boys in the front of the car exchanged awkward looks. Tord bit down onto Matt, making Matt yelp. Tord released Matt's sweet-spot and licked it once more. He looked back at Matt and put a hand on Matt's cheek. "I've been waiting to do that." "Why d-did you wait?" "I didn't think you felt the same..." "Tordie... c-can we date?" Tord smiled and caressed Matt's cheek. "Of course, Matty." The car stopped, meaning that they had reached their destination.