Cigars and cigarettes - °PaulTord°

I ship it so hard dude 😩👊. Also, I know that Paul doesn't really like work, but he decided that he had to give his crush some encouragement.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person POV:

Tord was in his office, smoking a cigar as he always did. He was bored, then again, he was refusing to do paperwork. After a long while of procrastinating, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Tord spoke, gently tapping the cigar a few times to get rid of the ashes. The door opened, revealing Tord's favorite soldier.

"Ah, Paul. How's it going?" Paul's chocolate brown orbs almost immediately darted to Tord's desk, which was covered with unread documents. "I came to check on you, sir. I see that you haven't gotten anything done." Paul replied, the bent cigarette in his mouth dangling as he spoke. Tord scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Excuse you, I've been... busy with other things." Paul quirked a brow, a smirk on his face. "Oh, really?" He man of large eyebrows asked.

Tord nodded, hoping that Paul wouldn't continue to interrogate him. Paul sighed and shook his head, closing the door to Tord's office. He went over to the front of the desk, grabbing a conveniently placed plastic chair and dragging it over to be next to Tord's chair. Paul took a seat and picked a pen up from Tord's desk. Tord was confused by Paul's actions, and his cheeks turned a bit red from how close they were sitting.

"Well, I guess that I'll help you out. Someone's gotta keep this army in check, and you don't really do anything." Paul told him, earning a gasp from the Scandinavian. "You'd better take that back." Tord warned. Of course, Paul knew all about his little leader's bluffs.

"Okay, when you start working. Look, I'll do some of it and you do some of it, alright? Then, we can get some coffee." Tord narrowed his eyes at the male. "Since when were we gonna have a coffee date?" He instantly regretted saying that. "Oh, I didn't know that it was gonna be a date. I'll have to change into some fancier clothes before we go." Tord went red-faced, and Paul gave him a smug look.

"I-I... whatever..." Tord mumbled, looking down at his desk. Paul chuckled and started signing the papers that littered Tord's desk. Tord did the same, and he was surprised that Paul could perfectly mimic his signature. It took a long time for the two of them to finish all of the papers, but they soon put their pens down and stood from their chairs.

"Ready for our 'date'?" Paul teased. Tord blushed and huffed, crossing his arms. "Yeah, I'll go. N-not because you said it was a date, or anything. Just because I want some coffee." The Tordsundere responded. "Whatever you say, sir." Paul said, shrugging his shoulders. Tord frowned.

"No." "No what?" "That... 'sir' thing... drop it." Paul nearly dropped his cigarette. "Are-are you sure?" Tord grinned devilishly. "Oh, are you getting shy now?" Paul shook his head. "I'm not shy, I'm just... amazed that your ego decreased a bit." "Damn you, Paul." Paul laughed and got a lighter out of his pocket, lighting the tip of his cigarette.

"Ugh, you're taking too long." Tord whined. "What'cha gonna do about it?" Paul challenged, putting his lighter back in his pocket. Tord didn't say anything, and he froze for a momemt as if he were hesitating about something. Then, he took Paul's hand and pulled him out of his office. Paul's cheeks turned a bit pink, and Tord continued walking with him until they got into the cafeteria of the base. Then, Tord let go of Paul's hand and went over to the nearest coffee maker.

While Tord was getting coffee, Paul walked over to him and stayed by his side. "So... uhm, I haven't seen Yuu in a while..." Tord said, breaking the silence. "Oh..." Paul replied. "...How's he doing?" "Well, me and him don't really hang out anymore because he's always with his boyfriend." Tord turned his head to see Paul's face.

"Yuu has a boyfriend?" Paul nodded. "He started dating Patryck, and honestly, I think that they're really good together." Tord hummed and nodded, looking back at the coffee maker. A few moments passed, then Tord turned back to Paul with two cups of coffee in his hands. "Oh, you made mine too?" Paul queried, Tord handing him one of the cups.

"Yep. I made your favorite." Paul took a sip out of the cup, then his large eyebrows raised. "H-how did you-" "I'm not always a stalker, but when I am, I make sure to remember important details." Paul squinted his eyes at the devil-horned male. Tord shrugged. "Hey, it is what it is."