I Love Your Hate - °Drunk!Tom X Tord°

(This oneshot turned out trashy-)

3rd Person POV:

Tom locked the door to his room, downing bottles of Smirnoff. Tord apologized for hurting them and everything, but it just didn't feel sincere to Tom. Tom sat on his bed and continued to drink for a long while. After getting drunk, he heard a soft knock on the door.

"Are you in there?" He heard a familiar voice ask. "F-fuck off!" Tom yelled back, dropping and breaking a bottle. "...Are you drunk again?" Tord asked. "Why dooooo you care?" Tom slurred, letting a few hiccups come out.

"I'm coming in there. You're going to hurt yourself, stupid." Tord replied. There was a clicking sound, and Tord came into the room. Tom was threw an empty bottle at Tord, but Tord moved out of the way. "Shit... dude... how drunk are you?" Tord questioned. Tom looked away from Tord and crossed his arms, pouting. Tord walked over and sat on the bed next to Tom. Unexpectedly, Tom started bawling.

"U-uhm...?" Tord said nervously, setting a hand on Tom's shoulder. He wasn't sure how to comfort anyone, not yet. Tom smacked Tord's hand away and wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Get your 'giant robot' ass out of h-here! Leave m-me allllllone!" Tom slurred. Tord took his hand away from Tom and flinched at the 'giant robot' comment. He stayed silent, trying not to get angry with Tom.

"I can't believe t-that I trusted y-" Tom hiccuped before continuing. "-You! You lure everyyyyone in with your accent and stuff, and then you tried t-to kill us! You tried to kill... me..." Tom ranted, throwing another empty bottle at the wall. Tord tapped at his eyepatch. "T-Tom... I think that's enough Smirnoff..." Tord replied, taking the remaining bottles away from Tom and setting them down in the living-room. Tord sighed and went back into the bedroom, sitting on Tom's bed again.

"Y'know... I c-cared about you... a little. Not much." Tom said. Ouch. "I care about you!" "You obviously didn't when you shot that rocket at me..." Tom spoke, tears dripping off of his face. "'Classic, stupid, Tom!'" Tom repeated, rubbing his face with his sleeve again. "I-I..." Tord stuttered, not knowing how to respond. Tom stood up from the bed.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back to-tomorrow." Tom stated, heading to the exit. Tord followed Tom and blocked his only exit. "Move! B-bastard..." Tom said, wobbling. Tord shook his head. "Nah." "...Why are you doing this?" Tom questioned, looking at Tord curiously. He tilted his head a bit and cocked a brow after asking. "Well... I'm expecting you to do something incredibility retarded after I let you leave, so..." Tord explained, shrugging his shoulders.

"Also, this just means that we can have more time together~." Tord flirted, winking. Tom blushed and sat down on his bed again. "T-time?" He muttered. "Time to ourselves." Tord replied. "Your tone scares m-me..." Tom said and covered his blush-covered face. Tord down next to Tom and put one of his legs on the top of Tom's. "You're being w-weird..." Tom said, his words getting muffled by his sweater sleeves.

"Well, I heard that a drunk person speaks a sober person's thoughts. Anything in mind?" Tord asked. "...I'm soooo hammered right noooow..." Tom said, making the Os longer. Tord frowned a bit. "...That... isn't what I meant..." He spoke. Tom started laughing, which was a strange mood change. "Okay then." Tord whispered awkwardly. Tom laid down onto the bed.

"Okay... well... when I'm not drunk, maybe we can..." "Can...?" "I can't remember what I was gonna s-say... but, we can watch a m-movie together if you want..." Tom suggested, shutting his eyes. "M-movie? Are we going to have a cliché romantic moment or s-somethi-" "R-romantic?! I-I didn't speak of such!" Tom exclaimed, sitting up quickly. "Well... I mean... I'm still getting to trust you... but... you are kinda... cute." Tom added quietly, laying down again. Tord took a moment to process was Tom said.

"Wait... what?!" Tord said, his eye wide. Tom was snoring and drooling, so he didn't answer Tord's question. "Damnit, he fell a-asleep..." Tord cursed, standing up. After a short while, he placed a kiss on Tom's forehead. He had just finished drawing on Tom's face with a washable marker. "Hah, masterpiece." Tord said under his breath, leaving Tom's room.

(I keep writing [kinda] short stuff ;o;)