On The Run - °Tord X Matt°

3rd Person POV:

Matt and Tord hid in an alley way, police sirens echoing through it. "T-Tord, we're not gonna make it!" "Matt, it's okay. I have everything under contr-" Tord felt a strong pain in his leg. "Well, m-maybe not... heheh..." Tord stuttered, falling down. Matt picked him up. "What do I do?!" He whisper-yelled, running through alleys with Tord in his arms.

"Matt... do you know how to use a g-gun?" Tord asked, blinking slowly. "No... you've never taught me how to use one... not yet." "Well, just continue running. I'm sure that we can lose them." Tord instructed.

"Tord... you're not gonna die, right? Tell me that you won't!" Matt replied, looking at Tord for a moment. Tord placed his hand on Matt's chin, smiling weakly.

"I'll be fine. I just... might rest for a while..." Tord assured, pecking Matt's cheek before his body went limp. Matt's tears dripped onto Tord's face. "Alright, alright, I can do this. For my face! And Tord!" Matt told himself, exiting the alley and heading towards what looked like a park.

Matt's feet started to hurt from all of the running he had done recently, but he was determined to keep both Tord and himself safe. He went into the park and found a few bushes to hide in. "That idea seemed better when I thought about it..." Matt commented. He shook Tord a bit, trying to wake him up. Tord's head tilted to the side, but he didn't wake up. He peeked out of the bush and saw two men wearing blue and red uniforms.

The men spotted him, and he hid away in the bush again. The one with longer hair spoke first. "Do you think that was him?" "The ginger? It has to be..." "Well then, we'd better hurry and get 'em. The police are coming..." Matt held onto Tord, his breath quickening. He tried to quiet it down by hiding his face on Tord's sweater.

He heard rustling, and a pair of hands grabbed onto him. He screamed loudly until a hand covered his mouth. "It's okay, we work for the Red Leader. You must be... Matt?" The one with large eyebrows greeted, pulling Matt and Tord out of the bush. "Uhm... y-yeah..." Matt said shyly.

"Shit, Paul, the Red Leader's bleeding..." "Yeah... he was shot in his leg. He p-passed out..." Matt answered. Paul lifted Tord from Matt's arms. "Patryk, you get Matt. We need to get them to the base." Paul instructed, holding Tord over his shoulder.

Patryk nodded and threw Matt onto his shoulder. Matt grunted and the men started sprinting towards a red car. Matt's eyelids felt heavy, and he yawned. He closed his eyelids and let himself fall asleep. Probably not the best time to rest, but he hadn't had a full night's rest in a long while.

- Time Skip -

Tord groaned and sat up, cracking his back as he did so. Matt ran up to him and nearly threw him off of his bed. "Tord! Are you okay?! Does my face look okay?! Does your leg still-" "Matt, Matt, calm down! One at a time..." Tord yawned and hugged Matt, rubbing circles into his back to calm him down. It was a success, and Matt sighed from relief.

"Also, your face looks as good as it always does. Nothing can change that, Matty." Tord answered, resting his head on Matt's shoulder. His accent seemed to be particularly thick at this point in time. Matt blushed and smiled. "...I thought that you were gonna die for a minute there..." Matt spoke. Tord released Matt from the hug so he could face him.

"I am the Red Leader, c'mon! You expected me to die from a bullet wound?" "Uh, yeah. I probably would've died if I had gotten shot..." "No, you wouldn't have. Matt, you're still my brave soldier~." Tord replied, poking Matt's cheek to be playful. Matt giggled and poked Tord's cheek. "Revenge!" He announced, poking Tord's sides. Tord chuckled and smirked.

"The tickle war is on!" He said, poking at Matt's most ticklish area. Matt laughed so hard that he couldn't poke Tord anymore. Tord noticed that he couldn't move the leg he'd gotten shot in, so he couldn't jump on top of Matt.

He pulled Matt closer to him, getting Matt onto the bed next to him. He climbed part of his body over Matt, and he continued to tickle the poor ginger. When Matt couldn't breathe from laughing so hard, Tord stopped. "Are you alright, Matty boy?" "Of course, Tordie boy!" Matt replied, his breath coming back to its normal pace.

Tord pressed his lips onto Matt's and blushed softly. Matt blushed madly and kissed back, both of his hands holding Tord's cheeks. Tord held Matt's side and the back of his head. Tord soon remembered his need for air, so he pulled away. He winked at Matt as he tried to take long and slow breaths.

"Tordie... I'm glad that it was you." "What do you mean?" "...My first kiss... other than with my mirror..." Matt said quietly, looking away from Tord. Tord kissed Matt's cheek and laid down next to him.

"...I'll always be there for you, innocent one." Tord vowed. "I-I'm not that innocent! Have you watched 'Matt On Matt Action'?!" "I haven't, but I'll be sure to watch it as soon as possible~." "T-Tord, how are you getting into my emotions..." "I'm foxy like that~." "You're s-such a flirt." Matt looked back at Tord and wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm tired... can we take a nap break?" Matt suggested, closing his eyes. Tord smiled at him as he brought the bed's blankets over Matt and himself. He kissed Matt's forehead and closed his eyes. "Sleep well, you've earned it."

(Ye nice. I need to post something that isn't Tord for once...)