🎶I Want To Hold Your Hand🎶 - °TordMatt°

I love writing song oneshots! The Beatles!

***********************
3rd person POV:

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something,

Matt knew that he'd have to tell Tord about his secret feelings eventually. He just didn't know when. 'Maybe... today?' He nodded to himself and gained the courage to stand in front of Tord's room. He gently knocked on the door, hearing a laptop close from inside the room.

I think you'll understand...

"Who's there?" "I-it's Matt..." Tord got off of his bed and went to his bedroom door. He opened it to find a very flustered ginger. "Uhm... are you in heat?" "What's that?" "It's... never mind. What d'you want?"

When I say that something,

"T-Tord... I-I..." Matt tried to get the words out, but they couldn't seem to come. Tord stayed patient, tapping his foot on the ground. 'Maybe Tom gave Matt some of his Smirnoff. He is an asshole, after all.' "Are you drunk?" Tord asked. Matt laughed nervously and shook his head.

I wanna hold your hand~!

Matt grabbed Tord's hand and dragged him downstairs, heading to the couch. He sat down and tugged Tord to sit next to him. Tord had no idea what was going on, but he was happy for the amusement.

I wanna hold your hand,

Matt didn't let go of Tord's hand, but Tord didn't notice. Matt used his other hand to put a romantic comedy on the tele. 'Maybe this will help Todd get the hint...' Tord yawned and leaned on Matt, not thinking much of it. Matt, on the other hand, was internally screaming.

I wanna hold your hand...

Matt squeezed Tord's hand to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. It felt real. It felt warm, a bit rough in some places, and oddly comforting. He wished that he could hold it forever.

Oh please, say to me,

Matt slowly wrapped his arms around Tord. He felt Tord tense up at the gesture, and he couldn't stand to face him. No, literally, they were both sitting down. He hid his face in Tord's hair and giggled. "What's s-so funny?" "Well, a lot of things."

You'll let me be your man...

"Tord... I... deeply care about you...?" 'Dangit, I meant in a lovey-dovey way!' Tord sensed Matt's hesitation, but he didn't comment about it. "Thanks for caring?" Matt pulled Tord closer and looked up a bit. He rested his chin in between Tord's hair horns. "This p-position is really... uhm..." Matt looked down to see that he'd brought Tord into his lap. "Heh... yeah..." Matt hugged Tord tighter for a quick moment. "Please... don't ever leave..." Matt mumbled, getting upset just by the thought of it.

And please, say to me,

Matt was still holding Tord's hand, and Tord was holding it loosely. Matt was acting really weird... kinda... flirty? 'No, not flirty. That would be really strange. I'm not even Matt's type!' Tord huffed and leaned back onto Matt's chest a bit more. He hid his face in the crook of Matt's neck and Matt shivered. Matt bit his lip when he felt Tord's hot breath on his neck.

You'll let me hold your hand~!

Matt closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. Tord was unaware about Matt's situation, both mentally and... physically. "You're really acting like you're on your heat. Do you feel... sexual stuff?" "N-no... not with Edd and Tom..." "Oh- wait- what about with me?" When Tord didn't get an answer, he smirked. 'That's why he's been being so weird around me.'

Tord brought his face closer to Matt's neck, to the point where his lips gently brushed against it. He wanted to see Matt's reaction to make sure. Matt bit his lip harder and blushed deeper, trying to hide how crazy Tord was making him.

"W-what're you doing?!" Matt inquired. Tord moved his head to Matt's shoulder and made a cute face. "I'm just hanging out with you. What's so bad about that?" "I... nothing. I like hanging out with you!" "Me too, Matt. Me too." Matt smiled and shyly looked away. 'Do I like Matt, or am I just teasing him for liking me?' Tord pushed the thought away. 'This is DEFINITELY just for fun. No romance will be involved.'