Old Friend... - °Matt X Semi-Sad!Tord°

Requested by: FloofyAlycat

I have an unhealthy amount of Matt X Tord pics and comics... YwY.

...Also, this turned out pretty weiiiirrrrrdddddd...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

3rd Person POV:

After 'The End', Tord was finally here. He stood in front of Edd's apartment door, holding a few gifts for everyone. He had a can of bacon Cola for Edd, a handheld mirror for Matt, and a bottle of Smirnoff for Tom. 'Ugh, I still hate that Jehovah's Witness, but I need this problem to stop bugging me. They probably won't forgive me anyways...' Before Tord could turn back, Matt's apartment door opened.

"Now, to get myself a new mirr-" Matt stopped talking when he noticed that Tord was standing there. "T-Todd?" "More or less, but... I just wanted to say..." Tord had a long sigh before continuing. He slowly walked up to Matt and gave him the new mirror.

"Matt, I'm so sorry. I don't have the right to hit you out of frustration, it was a dick move. I didn't come here to start any fights, so please-" Matt grabbed the mirror from his hand and hugged him. "...Matt...?" "Todd- erm, Tord... it's okay." "B-but... I didn't even finish..." Matt let go of Tord and looked at his reflection in his new mirror. "Ah, still perfect." He whispered to himself, blowing his reflection a kiss.

Tord chuckled quietly, but felt nervous. He still hasn't seen the other two, and he felt a bit shy at this point. He recently ran away from the base, so he couldn't go back. "Matt..." "Mhm?" "Can I... stay at your place? I know that this is really s-sudden-" "Don't worry about it! Just make sure to be careful with my stuff." "...You can't tell Tom or Edd, okay?" "...Okay?" Tord smiled at the bubbly narcissist and fidgeted with the items in his hands.

Matt entered his apartment and allowed Tord to go in after him. He locked the door after Tord got in, and Tord sat on Matt's couch. "Purple couch?" "I got it because I wanted a place to sit and look at my mirrors! Also, there's a window that I can look out of!" Matt replied, sitting on the couch next to Tord. Tord set Edd and Tom's gifts on the floor and leaned back onto the couch.

He took a cigar and lighter out of his hoodie pocket. "...You still smoke?" Matt asked. "Well, yeah. You want one?" Tord asked, cutting the edge of his cigar off with a pocket knife. "Uh... n-no thanks. Tom and Edd would kill me." "You could technically always hide it, y'know." Tord set the lit cigar into his mouth. "...Maybe..." Tord got another cigar and repeated what he did to the other one.

He handed it to Matt, and Matt smelled it first. "...What'cha doing?" "I-I'm kinda scared!" "...You're scared of a non-living object that you put in your mouth as it creates smoke?" "T-Tord... that sounds weird..." Tord shrugged and took his cigar out of his mouth for a moment. The cigar's ashes sprinkled onto the floor next to him. Matt smoked the cigar for a few seconds, but quickly gave it back to Tord.

"I-it's... interesting." "...You're interesting..." Matt crossed his arms and huffed. "What's that supposed to mean?" Before Tord could explain, he heard Matt's apartment door's knob turning. "Matt, are you talking to yourself again?" Tom yelled, knocking on the door.

"Well, shit." Tord mumbled, standing up. He looked around for a hiding place, but found himself diving under Matt's bed. Matt let Tom in, and Tord was as silent as possible. He still held onto the two cigars, and he desperately tried to put them out. "Matt, why does it smell like smoke in here?" Tom questioned, plopping himself down onto Matt's couch.

"Uhm- I'm- I was just... I... had a friend over!" Matt lied. Tom squinted his 'eyes' at Matt, but gave up when he spotted the bottle of Smirnoff on the floor. "Ooh, Smirnoff." Tom picked the Smirnoff bottle up and looked at Matt quizzically. "I-I guess he drinks too?" Matt fibbed, feeling like he was under pressure. Tom chugged the Smirnoff down and smiled. "I'll be right b-back." Matt said, leaving Tom. He went into his bedroom and searched for Tord.

"Tord, are you doing okay?" Matt whispered. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm under your bed." Tord responded, peeking his head out from under the bed. Matt giggled and squatted down next to Tord. "Tom's gonna kill me..." Tord commented. Matt poked Tord's hair-horn-things.

"Nah, he won't notice. He found what you got for him." Matt assured. Tord smirked and grabbed Matt's legs, making Matt squeak. Tord pulled Matt under the bed with him, just for fun. He poked at Matt's hair, getting revenge. "N-nooo!" Matt shouted jokingly. Tord covered Matt's mouth, but it was too late. Tom entered the room and stumbled around.

"Maaaaaatt... more S-Smirnoff pleeeeeease..." Tom slurred, dragging an empty bottle of Smirnoff on the floor. Matt sweat dropped and Tord grabbed onto fist-fulls of Matt's green overcoat. "Matt, before I die, I just want to thank you for being so kind to me." Tord muttered. Matt made a small smile and rubbed Tord's back to calm him down. "You're not gonna die, don't worry. My face has special powers!" "...Great...?" Tom's feet could be seen right next to the bed, so Tord and Matt became silent.

Tom burped and Tord attempted not to laugh. "C'mon Matt, get me m-more... where did Matt goooooo again?" Tom let numerous hiccups out as he spoke. Tord internally sighed and waited for the drunk man to leave. Matt pet Tord's hair, pushing the horns down. He almost giggled when they sprang back up, but Tom was still staggering across the room. "Maybe there's more i-in myyyy place..." Tom mumbled, holding onto the wall.

"Bye Matt, wherever you a-are." Tom announced, leaving the apartment. After it was safe, Matt giggled loudly. "Y-your hair is so much fun to play with!" Matt poked Tord's hair-horns down and they sprang up again. "We're just as close as we were before I... fucked up..." Tord's face drooped. "Tord, that's behind us now! We're best friends again!" Matt replied cheerfully, still messing with Tord's hair. "Y-yeah... best friends..." Tord whispered, feeling pain for some odd reason.
Tord let go of Matt's overcoat and Matt stopped playing with Tord's hair. They realized how close they were in the small space they were in. "U-uhm... yeah..." Tord said awkwardly, his accent becoming thicker from nervousness. "...Yeah...?" Matt chirped, looking away from Tord. They stayed under the bed until Tord started smoking again.
"T-Tord, again?!" "Sorry, I'm used to smoking often in the base." "...Base?" "...N-nothing..." Tord took the cigar out of his mouth and blew the smoke out. Matt coughed and slid out from under the bed. Tord slid out after Matt and stood up. Tord grabbed Matt's hands and pulled him up too. "So... wanna go out for ice cream?" Tord suggested, letting the cigar dangle on the side of his mouth.

"Ice cream hurts my teeth... but it does taste good..." Matt decided. Tord let go of Matt's hands and they walked alongside eachother out of the apartment. "And then I said, 'Patryk, get Paul off of my desk!' It was really funny!" Tord spoke, telling Matt stories about the base. They walked out of the apartment building as they went towards the nearest ice cream shop.

"These guys... are your friends?" "More or less. I'm like... their boss. We all just like to goof of sometimes, avoiding army things." "...Army?" "...Matt... I... I have an army. The Red Army, to be exact. I don't think that it's... a good time to... sorta... talk too much about it..." Matt nodded, understanding.

The two boys fetched some ice cream and sat at the nearest park together. Luckily, the park bench they found was bent to give them a comfortable posture. Tord licked his strawberry ice cream while Matt bit his vanilla ice cream. "No wonder why it hurts your teeth..." Tord commented. "Why?" Matt questioned. "Because... dude... you bite the thing. It's cold. You're supposed to lick it or something..." Tord explained, licking his ice cream as an example. Matt hummed in response and tried licking his ice cream. "Still kinda hurts my teeth... but it feels better than before." "Told ya."

(Ye imma just end it here. Sorry for taking so long to update!)