Bye bye... - °Depressed!Lovesick!Jon X Eduardo°

Requested by: WingDingsSansGaster

You're da fam UwU.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Eduardo's POV (hah unexpected):

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jon staring out through a window. He doesn't usually wear sweaters, but he's wearing a yellow one right now. 'Weirdo...' I thought to myself. I smacked his shoulder and he turned his head towards me. "Ouch! Why?!" "I was getting you out of your..." I stopped talking when I noticed tear stains on his face. I put my hand on his face and inspected the tear stains.

"...Were you cryin' about something?" "N-no, I wasn't c-crying about anything..." His face reddened, so I brought my hand back. He put a hand on his chest and he looked like he was in pain. "I-I've got to go!" He stuttered quickly, running out of the kitchen. He ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. "...Okay?" I said to myself. Mark came into the kitchen, reading a book.

"Mark... what's wrong with Jon?" I asked. Mark looked up from his book. "Ah, probably just a heartburn. He's pretty weak." Mark answered, going back to reading his book. He reached towards one of the cupboards and grabbed a bag of chips. "Yeah, that's true. What a baby!" I teased and laughed. 'Well... yeah, it's probably nothing. Jon's just whining like the baby that he is.' I thought to myself. I could've sworn that I heard something from the bathroom, but I ignored it.

Jon's POV:

I held my head after puking flowers up. "Why is this h-happening to me?" I muttered, staggering over to the bathroom sink. Someone left a razor on the sink, and I pulled my sleeves up. "What a baby!" I heard Eduardo yell. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks and I grabbed the razor, getting it how I needed it to be. I put it onto my wrist and gave it pressure. Blood started to peek out, and I hissed from the pain.

'I deserve this... just like Eduardo said, I'm just a baby...' I thought to myself. My mind was spinning, filled with thoughts when I put the razor on another spot on my arm. I slid it across my arm, letting the blood drip onto the floor. 'I'm stupid, and I should die...' I let a hiccup exit my mouth as I weeped. I continued cutting my arm until I was satisfied and a little dizzy. I pulled my sleeves down and washed the razor. I set it back down at its original spot and cleaned the blood off of the floor.
After all of the blood was hidden, I left the bathroom. Eduardo was standing right next to the door, making me jump from fright. "U-uhm... hi Eduardy..." I greeted. My face got hot and my heart started to beat faster than before. "Jon, are you alright?" Eduardo asked. I hid my injured arm behind my back. "Wh-what do you mean?" I questioned, playing dumb.

"I... nevermind. Anyways, I was gonna ask you if you want to hang out at the coffee shop with me. O-of course, only if you want-" "Sure! I'd love to hang out with you!" I cut him off from excitement. "Sounds good. Let's go." Eduardo said, grabbing onto my arm. I winced and Eduardo noticed it. "Uhm... are you okay?" "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Eduardo didn't believe me, I could tell. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Jon, there's something wrong with you lately... can't you just tell me what the issue is?" He asked. My smile faded away and I looked away from him. "...I'm fine..." I mumbled. "Jon... c'mon..." "..." I didn't say anything, and he poked my arm again. I winked to keep myself from wincing again. "Is your arm hurt?" Eduardo questioned, grabbing onto my hand. He tried to pull my sleeve up, so I tugged on his hand to let me go.

"T-there's really nothing there, j-just... bruises! I accidentally fell yesterday..." "Jon, I'll just take a quick look." "N-no, it's fine! L-let go..." "If it's a wound, I need to keep it from getting infected." "I-I can do that!" I got desperate, but he lifted my sleeve up anyways. His eyes widened and he looked at each one of my cuts.

"...Jon... what's all this?" "I must've fell harder than I thought- I must've- I fell on concrete, y'know." I lied. "Hey, Mark! Can you come over here?" Eduardo called out. 'I hope he doesn't know...' Mark came over to us and spotted the cuts on my arm. "Go get some of that liquid stuff." "...Hydrogen peroxide?" "Damnit Mark, just go get it." Mark left us and went to go get it. "Jon, you should be more careful." Eduardo said.

'Okay... he doesn't know...' I sighed from relief and Mark came back. He handed Eduardo a wet paper towel and Eduardo carefully dabbed it onto my arm. I nearly cried, but I wanted to look tough in front of them. I stayed silent and Eduardo let go of my arm. "Better?" Eduardo asked. "Yeah, b-better..." '...Nothing is better...' I pushed my sleeve down and Eduardo grabbed onto my sleeve.

"I just... won't touch your arm. Ready to go?" Eduardo spoke. I nodded, and we left the house. Before we went out to the café, we made fun of the neighbors together. It was fun, and Eduardo treated me the same way he did before he saw my cuts. After that, we got to the café. I got a latte and Eduardo got black coffee. We sat at a table next to the window, which was really nice.

"So... why didn't Mark want to come?" "He said that he was 'too fascinated with his book' or something like that. He always tries to act smart." Eduardo stated, taking a sip of his coffee. "I can't believe that this dumb place doesn't have Diet Cola..." Eduardo grumbled. I giggled and took a sip of my latte. Sweet, just how I like it.

"Eduardy..." "Why do you call me that?" "We're basically opposites... it's weird...." I mused. "Yeah... that's pretty weird. But... I like it that way." Eduardo replied. I didn't know what he meant by that, but I blushed. 'I love him...' I thought to myself, making me blush more. I tried to drown my thoughts by drinking more of my latte. 'What really is love- is this even love?' Eduardo looked at me confusedly. 'Why do I have all of these feelings.....'

Maybe I'm seeing things, but Eduardo blushed and looked out the window. 'Maybe he saw a hot girl or something...' "Jon... you're..." Eduardo said, looking back at me. I tilted my head, wondering what he was going to say. "You're... cute." Eduardo finally said. I almost spat my latte out, but I swallowed quickly. "I-I'm what?" "..." Eduardo gazed out of the window again. I silently stared at him, wishing that he would say it again... wishing that he would say it everyday...

"You too..." I whispered. Eduardo must've heard me, because he slightly jumped. I looked down at my latte and stayed quiet for the remaining time we spent at the café. When we left, Eduardo kept glancing at me. I did the same, and shyly looked away whenever we had eye-to-eye contact. After a while of this, he took my hands into his own. His hands were larger than mine, and they were warm.

"Jon, I think I- I think-" He stumbled over his words. "Jon- Jon I-" He was trying to say something, but it must've been really hard for him to say. I blinked twice and waited for him to finish. "Jon... for some reason... I-I just can't say it... I'll just show you what I mean." "What do ya mean, Eduardy?"

Eduardo let go of one of my hands and brought his hand behind my back. He pressed onto my back lightly, and our bodies leaned against each other. I blushed a tint of pink, and Eduardo got really close to me. He took his other hand out of mine and tilted my head upwards. I held onto his arms and felt his breath on my face. Eduardo blushed and took a deep breath. I felt like I was about to puke flowers again, but I didn't.

I tilted my head sideways and Eduardo's lips came onto mine. I blushed madly and melted into the kiss, not caring about anyone that viewed us as they passed by. Eduardo soon pulled away, our lips making a popping sound when they came apart. I silently stared at Eduardo and he stared back at me. He released me and I whined, upset that it couldn't last longer. He just smiled at me and smacked the back of my head.

"Ow!" "Sorry, I don't know what to say..." I pouted and crossed my arms, turning my body away from him. He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "Aww, I'm sorry, you little mouse." "I-I'm not a mouse!" Eduardo chuckled and his breath went down my neck. I blushed and shivered, making Eduardo laugh more.

(I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT OMFG! *pats self on back*)