Childish - °Mattuardo°

Yes, I read "Mattuardo's Christmas." I ship the hell out of this now, and it sucks that it's so unpopular. I'm probably going to make a oneshot book for it lmao.

The fanfic was really good even though it wasn't finished, btw >:3

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person POV:

"Eduardo!" "Yeah?" "Is the popcorn ready yet?" "Wait a minute, will ya?" Matt huffed, extremely bored. He and Eduardo were just about to watch 'Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 6' together. Sadly, the popcorn was taking forever to be prepared.

"Eduardo?" "What?" "Can you put a lot of butter on it?" "Yeah, when it's done popping." Matt waited for a short while, and Eduardo soon came into the living-room with the bowl of popcorn in his hands. He sat next to his favorite ginger, setting the popcorn in his lap.

"...You're not gonna do what you did last time, are you?" Eduardo remembered what he did, but he pretended that he didn't. He stifled a laugh and smirked. "I don't remember what I did. What did I do?" Matt blushed. "When you had the bowl of popcorn in your lap, I was about to get some. Then, you moved the bowl! And then I touched your... thing!"

Eduardo almost spilled the popcorn from laughing so hard. Matt smiled and looked away. "You know it was funny." Eduardo said, resting his head on Matt's shoulder. "W-was not." Matt replied, trying not to laugh. "You're smiling. I can see it." "Alright, it was pretty funny. But... I felt ashamed!" "Why?" "Because... at that time, you had a girlfriend! I felt bad about that!"

Eduardo set the bowl aside and wrapped his arms around the male. "Aww, I'm sorry. I should've told you that I liked you sooner." The boys both blushed at that. "Y-yeah, we could've hung out a lot more." "We still can." "You're right. Wanna go fishing later?" "Sure."

Eduardo put the movie on, and they both ate some popcorn as they watched the movie. "Ooh, you added the perfect amount of salt." "Thanks Mattie." Matt's face reddened a bit more from the nickname. A jump scare came up, making Matt scream like a girl. Eduardo chuckled and hugged the male tighter, Matt hiding his face on Eduardo's shoulder.

"You're missing the best part!" Eduardo said, causing Matt to look back at the T.V. "...Eww." "What?" "There's blood everywhere." "...Yeah. The dude that looks like Guy Fieri just got eaten by the zombie pirates." Matt giggled. "Guy Fieri? That was a good one." "Thanks, hahah."

Matt calmed down a bit and snuggled up to Eduardo, humming contentedly. After a bit of chattering as they watched the movie, Eduardo got an idea. "Mattie." "Hmm?" "Wanna catch random bugs after the movie's over?" "...Random, but alright. I'm kinda scared of bugs." "How about frogs?" "...You're my little frog." Eduardo went red-faced from that.

"W-what?" "You're green, like a cute little frog~." Eduardo came closer to Matt and hid his face on the ginger's chest area. "I'm not cute!" Eduardo grumbled, which was muffled by Matt's sweater. "Cutie wootie~." Matt teased, holding the male. "Stop it! I'm not e-even..." Eduardo trailed off, too flustered to speak. Matt pecked the male's head, beaming.
"What do you want me to call you?" Matt queried. Eduardo thought about it for a while, soon finding a good nickname. "...Your 'Numero Uno'." Eduardo mumbled, loosening the hug to see Matt's face. Matt kissed his cheek, laughing. "Of course, my 'Numero Uno'~." Eduardo turned his head to hide how much he was blushing, and he ended up looking at the T.V.

"Oh, the movie's over." "...Oh yeah, that's what we were doing." The pair shared a laugh and got up from the couch. "Ready to catch bugs?" Matt questioned. "Fireflies, to be exact." Eduardo decided, grabbing Matt's hand. "Let's go then!" Matt said, holding Eduardo's hand in his as he ran out of Eduardo's, Jon's, and Mark's house. It was pretty dark out, a perfect time for fireflies to come out.

"I see one!" Matt said, letting go of Eduardo's hand to get it. Eduardo chuckled and followed after the male, watching him catch it. "Woah! It's crawling all over my hand!" "See? Bugs aren't scary." "Some bugs. Other bugs are really terrifying." "You're just a scaredy-cat." "You're always hopping mad, froggie." Eduardo's face reddened. "Shush!"