Best Buddies - °Teen! Tord X Child! Eduardo°

It's platonic, relax.

Requested by: Wyllow_T

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tord walked into school, holding Eduardo's arm. "No! I wanna go back home!" "Eduardo, dude, shut up. Just get to class and... I'll... do something for you." Eduardo growled and pulled his arm away. "Yeah? What's it gonna be?" Tord rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm going to be held to that, won't I?" Eduardo nodded, a smirk on his face.

"Fine, fine. Let's rob a gas station after school." Tord suggested, remembering how much fun Eduardo had when they did that last time. Eduardo's eyes lit up and he cheered triumphantly. "Okay! Wait, do you have a gun?" Tord chuckled and winked. "I always have a gun." Eduardo cheered again and gasped.

"Can I have a cigarette too?" Tord frowned and shook his head 'no'. "Aww, why not?" Eduardo asked, giving Tord his best attempt at 'puppy eyes'. "You're making me feel like a bad influence. I'm not giving you something that you can get addicted to." Eduardo crossed his arms, pouting. "Get over it." Tord said.

"You give me addictive shit all the time!" "Watch your mouth." "Fuck you! I'm not going to class." Tord groaned and held his head, which was starting to get a headache. "You little bastard." Tord muttered, rubbing his forehead. "What?" "I said, I'm taking you to class one way or another." Tord spread his arms out and grabbed the smaller male, lifting him off of the ground.

"Noooo! I'm telling on you to the teacher!" "You are going to class then?" "Well..." "I'm carrying you to class. Grow up." Eduardo kept whining and punching Tord's back, and Tord paid little attention to the angry boy.

"Eduardo." "Nooo!" "Eduardy." "...N-no!" "C'mon." "...God, fine!" Eduardo stopped hitting the taller male, now just staying silent as Tord walked him to his class. When they got there, Tord gently set him down and poked his face. Eduardo slapped his hand away, huffing. "Have a nice time, Eduardy." "Shush! I'll see you on the bus!" "Okay."

Eduardo waved at Tord and ran inside, the teacher almost instantly greeting him. Tord smiled a bit and headed off to his class, the one he flunked last year. It felt like shit to retake an entire year of classes.

- Time Skip -

After school, the boys met up while waiting for the bus. "Alright, here's the plan." Tord started, pausing for a dramatic effect. Eduardo listened closely, Tord smirking devilishly.

"...Balls." Tord finally said, laughing loudly. "Aww, I thought you were gonna say something serious!" "Alright, pffft- the same plan as last time." Eduardo scoffed and Tord continued laughing. "Just shove stuff into our pockets and backpacks?" Eduardo inquired. Tord took awhile to respond, still dying of laughter from his own joke. "Yeah, let's do that."

The partners in crime got on the bus, soon exited, and walked to the gas station. When they got inside, they went through every aisle. Well, mostly the candy aisle. Soon enough, they bolted out of the gas station with the candy in their pockets. "Awesome! You didn't even use your gun this time!" Tord's breathing was quick as he ran, holding Eduardo's hand. "I know! We're gonna eat so many snacks!"