Possessive - °Yandere!Tord X Reader°

Requested by: Spinnet_06

×+×+×+×+×+

(This ended up being mostly for female readers buuuut you can probably just switch the 'her' parts with 'him' parts... lol.)

Your POV:

You and Tord sat together on the couch in Edd's apartment, watching Return Of The Insane Zombie Pirates 8. You rested your head on Tord's shoulder and he gave you a peck on your head. "Y/N... will you always be mine? Forever?" Tord asked, holding you closer. You found that sentence creepy and cute at the same time, so you were unsure how to respond.

"Uhm... I believe so. Why do you ask?" You replied. Tord looked at you for a moment and looked back at the T.V. "Oh, no reason. I'm just curious... and worried about losing you..." "Tordie, don't sweat it! I love you!" You reassured, turning your body so that you could face him. He tilted your head upwards and kissed you. You kissed back, but you pulled away when you heard a strange sound. It sounded like... screaming?

"Tord... do you hear that?" You questioned, holding onto Tord's sweater from fright. Tord sweat-dropped. "U-uh... it must be the movie. It's a horror movie, so the screaming would make sense." Tord sputtered. You looked at him skeptically for a short while before dropping the topic. "...Yeah, makes sense." You decided. After a few minutes, Tord released you and got off of the couch.

"A-ah, I have something that I need to do. I'll be right back, okay babe?" Tord said quickly, inching towards the door. "Be back soon, Tordie!" You called out as he left the apartment.

3rd Person POV:

Tord locked the door to Edd's apartment and made his way to Tom's. He unlocked it using the spare keys that he had stolen from Edd and Matt. He entered it and locked the door behind him, pulling a knife out of his pocket. "Good thing Y/N didn't notice this..." Tord muttered to himself as he pressed a red button on the wall. The botton was shaped to look like the 'Red Army' symbol. The wall next to him then opened and revealed a staircase that went downwards.

He headed down and fidgeted with the knife in his hand. He reached the lower floor and grabbed a gun from a large wall of torture items. He exited the room and entered another room next to it.

On the wall was Tom, who looked badly beaten and had a black ring around one of his eyes(?). "Let me go you Commie shithead!" Tom yelled, fighting against his metal restraints. Tord laughed darkly and put the knife on his lower lip. "Oh, you want freedom?" Tord cooed, walking closer to Tom.

"Classic, stupid, Tom." Tord added, putting the knife on Tom's neck. Tom tensed up and grunted. "W-why are you even doing this?!" Tom inquired, letting a tear fall. Tord put pressure onto the knife, cutting into Tom's skin. "It's obvious, is it not? You've gotten a bit close to someone very special to me..." Tord answered, taking the knife away and watching the blood drip.

"Y-Y/N? We're just friends! I know that she's your girlfriend and everything, so why would I like her? Also, even if I did like her, you're going to kill me?!" Tom shouted, frustrated and stressed about his current situation. He seemed to have already given up. "...If you're going to kill me... just do it... I hate this. I hate you, you fucking psychopath!" He announced. Tord chuckled and did as Tom wished, shooting him in the forehead with his gun. Tom screamed loudly as his blood started to pool on the ground underneath him.

"Y/N... will always be mine!" Tord spoke, shooting Tom in his stomach to make sure that he'd die. Tom flashed Tord a small smile before his body went limp. "Shit... I got his blood on me..." Tord commented, leaving his torture weapons in the other room. He went back upstairs and pressed the button, making the wall return to it's normal look. He took a shower in Tom's bathroom and washed his hoodie in Tom's washing machine.

"Well, I could sell Tom's extra stuff and get enough money to take Y/N out on a date!" Tord said joyfully, throwing his wet hoodie on Tom's couch. "I'll dry that later or something. I should check on Y/N..." Tord mumbled to himself, leaving Tom's apartment and entering Edd's.

It was nice of Edd to give him his spare keys, but if Edd got close to Y/N... it would be the end of his life. Tord saw Y/N sleeping on the couch while sitting next to Matt. Matt babbled on and on about his mirrors and pictures, anything about himself. Tord felt jealousy bubble in his chest, so he walked up to Matt.

"Oh, hello Todd!" "Tord." Tord corrected. "I was just telling Y/N about my new apartment room! It's very fancy." Matt rambled, making Tord roll his eyes. He decided to just... get to the point. "Matt... I want to talk to you about something. Let's talk in Tom's apartment..." Tord started, a fake smile plastered on his face.
Y/N stirred and rolled onto her side, snoring softly. Tord sped his movements up, not wanting Y/N to realize what he was doing. "Okay! We can talk about my old novelty toy collection!" Matt said cheerfully, leaping off of the couch and exiting the apartment. Tord made a creepy smile and exited right after Matt. Little did he know that Y/N was wide awake.

Your POV:

You got up from the couch when Tord left. You know that you heard screaming after the movie ended, and you haven't seen Tom for weeks. You left the apartment and pressed your ear onto Tom's apartment's front door. You heard a loud thud and laughter followed.

"T-Tord?! Get off of me!" You heard Matt yell. "Oh, poor Matt. Quiet down before I cut your rectangular head off." Tord threatened. "Not the face!" Matt shouted suddenly, making a shiver run down your spine. You heard harsh coughing and wheezing. Everything went silent, so you ran back into Edd's apartment.

'...I need to save Matt! What was Tord doing to him...?' You thought to yourself, pretending to be asleep on the couch. After many minutes, someone entered the room. Their footsteps came to your side, and a hand caressed your cheek.

"Y/N, you're making me do things... off schedule. That's fine though... I'll gladly to anything for you~." You heard Tord whisper. You tried not to move, but it was too hard. You decided to compromise. You groaned quietly and tilted your head to the side. Tord chuckled and ran his hand through your hair. "Sleeping beauty..." Tord said under his breath.

You stayed silent and listened closely. You felt yourself falling asleep, and you let it consume you.

- Time Skip -

You awoke in an uncomfortable position. You opened your eyes to see that your arms, legs, and neck were chained onto a wall. "Y/N...?" You heard someone say quietly. You quickly looked over to see Matt on the wall next to you. He had a cut on his cheek and a bruise on his chin. "Matt... what the hell is going on?!" You shouted. Matt shook his head.

"Don't yell... he'll find us..." "...Who?!" "Ah... you're both awake! I thought that I ended you, Matt." Tord butted in, walking up to the two of you. He held a knife in one hand and a gun in the other. Matt looked at Tord with sheer terror as Tord put the gun to Matt's forehead. You fought against the metal chains.

"Don't you do it! I-I swear, I'll... I'll... I'll do anything you want!" You pleaded. Tord smiled, the same creepy smile from before, and took the gun off of Matt's forehead. "Anything, hmm~?" Tord hummed. You cringed at his tone and nodded. Matt looked at you with a small smile, probably hopeful.

Tord walked up to you and tilted your chin upwards. He kissed you, which you only returned for Matt's safety. He soon pulled away to speak. "Be mine, forever. Officially. Let's run away together." Tord suggested, grabbing something out of his hoodie pocket. He placed it around your neck and flicked the bell on it. It was a collar... and it embarrassed you. He adjusted a small metal tag on it and read it aloud. "Property of Tord."

"Okay, yup, release Matt now." Tord let your collar go and unlocked Matt's restraints. "Y/N... I'm sorry..." "It's okay. I just need you to find Edd and Tom. Get going, you hear me? Pack up and forget about me." "...Tom has already... fallen. Look to your side..." You looked to your other side and saw Tom on the wall. "...Oh my god..." You muttered, gazing upon Tom's lifeless body.

Matt and Tord left the room, leaving you alone with Tom's corpse. "...Tom... I'll miss you..." You said, hot tears rolling down your cheeks. "...I'll give him hell for all of this..." You vowed, sobbing quietly. Why couldn't you just live a normal life? No fear, no murderers, nothing like this. You just decided that it was fate, and you would just have to do as Tord wants.

(Sad ending ÓwÒ)