Hero Or Villain? - °Distressed!Edd X Tom°

Requested by: WingDingsSansGaster

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

3rd Person POV:

After Edd lost his super hero powers, he hid away in his room. He was relieved that Edwardo could finally go past their rivalry, but he was still upset about Tom getting hurt. Tom's never hurt him, so it felt... unfair? Edd chugged another can of cola before throwing it into the large pile of other empty cola cans.

He drew anything random that came to mind. Of course, he ended up drawing many sketches of Tom in his... monster form? "...Does this mean that Tom's a furry?" Edd whispered to himself. He shrugged it off and continued drawing. Tom started to wonder what Edd was doing in his room, so he went to investigate. "Edd! Do you want to come with me and Matt to the park?" Tom called out.

"N-no, I'm... busy." Edd replied, going back to drawing. He decided to color one of the sketches of Tom. "Edd... you've been in there for a long time. C'mon!" Tom ordered. "No! Go have fun!" Edd responded. Tom shook his head and sighed. "...What's wrong with Edd?" "Probably something small and stupid, that's what's wrong. Some issue that he can't let go of... I'm guessing." Tom went to Edd's room and knocked on the door.

"Edd..." Edd ignored Tom and frowned. He tried to stay focused on his drawings and not on his guilt for Tom. "...Edd...?" Edd growled and continued drawing. "Okay, I'll give you some space. When we get back, you'll have to leave the room. Does that sound good?" Tom suggested. After waiting for a response, Tom just left Edd alone.

He went out to the park with Matt and had fun while they were out. Edd, however, finished his drawing during that time. He smiled at it and saved it, deciding that he would give it to Tom as his apology. He laid on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I hope his hair grew back... the part that got burned off or something..." Edd said aloud. He pictured Tom bald and laughed. "Oh wait, he was bald once! When we all joined the army... that was fun..." Edd spoke. He rolled over onto his side and thought about Tom. "Do I... like him? Like... more than buddies? Is that why I'm making this such a big deal?" Edd thought aloud.

He heard the front door open. "Thanks for the mirror! I can't believe that I broke Penelope..." Matt said. "Wait... you name your mirrors?" "Don't judge me, Tim!" "My name is Tom..." Edd giggled and looked at his bedroom door. He wasn't very sure if he was ready to see Tom again, especially after he might've found out that he liked him.

Footsteps neared his bedroom door and the owner of the footsteps knocked. "Edd, we're back! A deal's a deal, right?" Tom asked. "...Nah... I'm going to stay in here..." "Edd! What's wrong?" "..." Edd's bedroom doorknob started moving and a clicking noise made Edd jump. Edd hid his blushing face in one of his pillows as Tom entered. "...Edd?" Tom walked up to him and sat on the bed next to him.

Tom smirked and pulled the pillow away from Edd, revealing Edd's face. "...Why is your face all red? Don't tell me you were... drawing cola hentai?!" "What?! I don't have any of Tord's hentai loving traits!" "You might!" Edd smiled and leaned onto Tom. Tom blushed and looked away from Edd, noticing all of the cola cans thrown around the room.

"Why is this place so... dirty? Are you okay?" Tom questioned, ruffling Edd's hair. Edd didn't answer, so Tom assumed that there was something wrong. Tom gently grabbed onto both of Edd's hands and made eye-to-eye contact with him. "Edd, please tell me what's wrong." Tom instructed. Edd pouted and shook his head.

"Edd, I'm trying to help you." Tom said, bringing Edd's arms up so that Edd could see them. "...Please?" Tom semi-begged. Edd nodded and got his drawing of Tom. He showed it to Tom as he spoke.

"Tom, remember when you became a cool monster? Well... I never wanted you to get hurt. I drew this for you! Also... your hair is already growing back!" Edd explained. Tom used one of Edd's hands to touch his brown and spiky hair.

"It's fine. I was being scary anyways, so I deserved it. That's just how karma works, am I right?" Edd hugged Tom and hid his face on Tom's blue hoddie. He nodded while hiding his face. Tom sneaked a peck on the top of Edd's head and held Edd in his embrace.

"So... all better?" Tom asked, his face reddening more and more by the second. "Yeah... yeah! I guess it's all better now..." "So... you felt pity for me because a chunk of my hair was burned off?" "Well, yeah. You've never done that to me..." "I might've..." Edd sighed and came into a calmer state of mind.

"Can we just... cuddle for a while?" Edd questioned. "Y-yeah, that sounds nice." Tom stuttered. Tom laid down onto Edd's bed, bringing Edd down with him. Edd made a cat face and snuggled up to Tom, closing his eyes and laying his head next to Tom's.

(School is an ass. That's my excuse for posting this late XD. Also, I did distressed instead of depressed because... I wanted a little change? I'm not sure, I kinda just did it.)