[1] The Morning of the Tour

It was the beginning of June and the boys were getting ready for their first tour. Michael was the first up and he was already making all this noise. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! IT'S TIME! TODAY IS THE DAY WE START TOURING!! COME ON YOU LAZY BUTTS!" Luke groans and puts the pillow over his head. "No", he says, "It's too early. Give me like an hour and I'll wake up." Michael yanks the covers from him and his naked body shows. "Ew, LUKE!", Michael says with a disguisted look on his face. Luke just laughs and looks at Michael, "You shouldn't have yanked the covers from me. You should of just let me wake up by myself." He grabs the blanket from his bed, wraps it around himself, and walks over to this closet

While he was finding his clothes, his phone goes off. It's a text from his best friend Lily.

"Hey Luke! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to see you tonight. Thank you for the extra ticket. My best friend Lucia is gonna be so excited when I tell her she's coming to the concert tonight. Anyway, I'll see you later tonight, after the concert. xoxo"

Luke smiles at the text message, and Asthon walks over to him. "Hey lad, why the happy face?", he says. "Oh nothing," Luke says with a smile on his face, "I just got a text from my best friend Lily. I haven't heard from her in a while, so it made me happy to hear from her again." Asthon pats Luke's back and looks him, "Looks like someone has a crush." Luke chuckles and hits Asthon playfully. "No", he says, "I've known her for a long time. I don't see her that way, besides, she has a boyfriend." A frown appeared on Luke's face, and Asthon hugs him. "Aw cheer up, your perfect girl is out there, you just gotta keep looking. I know you will find her one day. Come on, let's eat, and then go get ready for sound check later." Luke sighs, and nods at Asthon while lightly smiling. He puts on a shirt and shorts, and walks to the kitchen.

"Hey Luke!", Calum says with his mouth full. Luke laughs and looks at Calum with a disguisted face, "Bro, close your mouth with your eat, and also don't eat with your mouth full." Calum continue to eat with his mouth open to annoy Luke, then he stopped after a while.

Luke grabbing a pancake that was left on a plate next to the stove, pours syrup on it, and eats like a taco. Then, all of the syrup lands on his shirt. All of the boys yell "Ew" to Luke. "There are plates for a reason Luke.", says Asthon. "I know," says Luke, "But I'm lazy to get up and get one, so I just used my hands. Hurry up guys, we're gonna be late for the sound check." Luke finishes his pancake, as he washes his hands, and walks to the bathroom. There he brushes his teeth and washes his face. He grabs a towel, and turns on the water to shower. Calum bangs on the door, "Dude there's not gonna be enough time to shower." Luke starts to take off his shirt, "It will be quick. Just so I don't smell horrible tonight, even though I know I'ma sweat." He continues to take off his clothes, as he jumps into the shower. About 10 minutes later, he walks out of the bathroom, and looks at the boys sitting on the couch. He walks over to them. "Okay I'm ready.", Luke says while fixing his pants. All the boys nod, and make themselves over to the door. "All of the luggage is in the bus. This is gonna be such a fun tour, I can already feel it.", Michael says with a huge grin on his face.

**A.N**

Hey guys!! Okay this is my first story, so I have no idea how this is gonna turn out. I'm still learning on how to make this story, please bare with me lol. Please vote, comment, and share!! Thanks :] I'll update tomorrow hopefully. Xoxo -Kat