[3] Back Stage

The boys all decided to grab water and take a break. Everyone was sweating and breathing hard. But overall they were very happy because their first concert was a success.

Asthon walked over to Luke, "Hey so did you see her tonight?" Luke looked over at Asthon and smiled, "Yeah. But I saw someone else." He said while drinking his water. Asthon looked at him with the look "well tell me." Luke smiled lightly, "I think it was Lily's best friend. Lucia or something like that. I'm not sure, but I hope I can see her today at the meet and greet. She's so perfect. I don't even know her yet, but I sure to want to get to know her better." Michael and Calum overheard Luke talking and they quickly ran over to him. "What? Who?" they both said. Luke laughed nervously. "No one. Just this girl I saw tonight in the crowd." Michael and Calum both gasped. "Is it the girl you decicated 'She Looks So Perfect' too?" Calum asked. Luke nodded his head, "Oh yeah." Michael and Calum both padded Luke's back with a huge smile. "Aw Luke has a crush!!" said Michael.

After Luke described her, their manager said it was time to get ready for their meet and greet. They all ran into their dressing rooms, and put on clean clothes. Luke decided to put on something nice while the other boys just threw on whatever.

When they all walked out, all the boys smirked at Luke. "Dude, you don't have to clean up yourself like that. You're Luke Hemmings for crying out loud. She already loves you enough. Every girl and guy here does." said Calum. "I know," said Luke, "But still. I want her to know that I'm trying. I'm still a normal guy."

When they got there, they saw a line of screaming girls waitting outside the door. They all waved at the girls. Luke smiled a bit more when he saw the girl he likes. She squealed as Lily waved at Luke.

**A.N**

Hey, just wanted to say, sorry if this is a short chapter, I'm saving the good stuff for the next chapter. I'm gonna start POV [Point Of View] to some of the charcaters that are in the story. Mainly its going to be Luke and Lucia, but I will do the others like Asthon, Calum, Michael, and Lily. But most of the chapters are going to be the 3rd person's point of view. I hope you guys are okay with that. Thank you so much for the 17 reads!! So glad people are reading this story, means a lot. Make sure to vote & comment! And of course share :] Also, on days like Wednesdays, I'm going to update more because I have more time. But now until October ish, I'm gonna be busy and going to try to update. I love you all so so much. -Kat