[5] The Hotel

**Lucia's POV**

When we got to the hotel, there was no one in the lobby. I mean, it makes sense, they are 5 Seconds Of Summer so they can bascally rent out the whole hotel if they want too.

The lady behind the desk said "Hi" to everyone, even Lily. Has she been here before? I walked over to her, "Hey, you've been here before?" She nodded, "Yeah. When the boys opened up for One Direction, they came here. I was at the concert." I looked at her with a shocked face, "YOU KNOW ONE DIRECTION?!" She nodded again, "Yeah. I know a lot of celebrities because of the boys." She smiled. I looked at her, "You gotta tell me more about your secret life because holy!" I laughed a bit as I locked my arm with her and walked to the elevator.

I looked at the boys, "What floor?" Luke looked at me, "86. The top floor." He pressed the button that says 86, and it went up. Jeez, this hotel has 86 floors. What happens if an earthquake happens, and we all die?! Nah, I don't think so, the boys will save us.

When the elevator door open, a nice hallway showed, as Michael and Calum run all the way down the hallway, I'm guessing their room is down there. When we got to the end, there this huge window, and a little place to sit on. I sat down, and looked at the window. Wow, LA looks so beautiful at night. I grabbed my phone, and took a picture of it and posted it on instagram. The caption said "L.A. at night" with a heart eyed emoji.

I stayed there looking out the window for about 10 minutes until I heard Lily. "Hey Lucia. Come in. Michael brought candy and movies." I practiacally jumped from the window, and raced in the room. "GIMME GIMME GIMME!" I said to Michael as I grabed the bag of candy. I looked for sour patch kids, grabbed it, and sat down on the couch. I saw the other boys eating chocolate and Lily eating sour gummy worms.

Luke sat next to me, and watched me eat. I looked at him, and talked with my mouth full, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He reponsed, "Cause you're beautiful when you eat." He smiled lightly, and I chocked. I started to cough, and then drank some water Luke handed to me. "Did you just go all Augustus with me?" I asked him. He chuckled, and smirked, "Maybe." He said. I couldn't help but blush, he's so cute when he tries. I continued to eat, as Luke watched me.

"Anyone down for a scary movie?" I heard Lily ask. I jumped, and said, "MEE!!" Lily smiled, and plopped in the movie. She walked over to the kitchen. "I'm making popcorn if anyone wants any." She asked. "Oohh let me help!" I said, running to the kitchen. I accidently tripped, but caught myself before landing face first. I looked back, "No one saw that." I heard Luke laughing, "I did!!" I looked back, "Shut up, no you didn't." I laughed, and he continued to laugh. I helped Lily make the popcorn, and then walked back to the room with bowls of popcorn in my hands.

I sat next to Luke. Lily and Asthon were sitting on the floor in front of us, and Michael and Calum were sitting on the other couch. I heard Luke whisper to me, "Hey if you get scared, I got you." I smiled at him, and nodded my head.

Around the middle of the movie, I pretended to be scared, and I felt Luke's arm wrapped around me. I held myself close to him. He smelled like a mixture of colonge and sweat. It was great, yet gross.

The movie ended around midnight, everyone was already asleep, but I was still wide awake. I saw Luke get from the couch. I looked at him, "Are you going to sleep?" He shaked his head, and yawned. "Nah. I'll sleep when you sleep." I rubbed my eye, "You can sleep if you want, I'm just gonna update my status and to sleep." "Alright," he said, "Where are you sleeping??" I shrugged, "I'm not sure, I don't even have PJs." Luke smiled at me, "You can borrow one of my shirts, and sleep with me if you want. Don't worry. I won't do anything to you. I promise." I nodded, and got up from the couch and walked over to Luke's room.

He hand me his shirt, and turned around. "Close your eyes. No peeking." I said to him. "I promise I won't." He responded. I quickly took off my shirt, slipped on his, and kept my shorts on. "Okay you can look now." I said. He turned around, "Alright. You can sleep on that side if you want. I don't mind."

I got into the bed, and grabbed my phone as I went on twitter, "Had a fun tonight. Hope tomorrow is just as fun." I turned off my phone, and went to bed. I felt Luke's arms wrapped around me. "Is it okay if I do this?" He asked with a whisped. I nodded my head, and he held me closer as I fell asleep.