[11] Meeting Her Parents

**Lucia's POV** 

Well as promised, Luke did pick me up after school. He didn't get out of the car or else every girl would be all over this car and everyone would know I know, 5 Seconds Of Summer. I don't want that. 

The car Luke came in, was in a normal car, but the windows were dark. I got in, and I smiled at him. "Hey. How was school?" he asked me while driving to my house. I buckled myself in, and I looked at him, "It was good! Nothing new haha. No wait. Lily and Jake broke up, and she met a new guy named Sean. He looks like a junior." Luke looked at me and then back at the road, "Lily's dating Jake? Since when??" I looked at him, "Since freshman year... Why?" Luke shook his head, "Nothing. Just I didn't know Lily was into those kinds of guys. But yay for them for dating, and boo for breaking up." 

I couldn't help but laugh, Luke has one of those weird personalitys. I honestly don't know how to explain it. He's just a special guy. And I should feel special, because I'M GETTING TAKING OUT BY LUKE HEMMINGS. LITERALLY EVERY GIRL'S DREAM!! 

I looked at Luke, "Before you take me out on a date, you have to meet my parents. Well my mom." He looked at me, and then back at the road, "What happened to your dad?" I sighed and shook my head, "I don't wanna talk about it..." Luke grabbed my hand, and kissed it, "You don't have too. I'm not gonna force you." I smiled and blushed a bit. My dream is coming true oh my goodness. 

Luke parked outside my house and he looked out the window, "Whoa. This is your house?!" I nodded, and un buckled myself, "Yup. This is my house." Luke's mouth dropped when he saw my house, and I closed his mouth. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I giggled and Luke turn off the car. 

**Luke's POV**

I got out of the car and I locked the car. Lucia was already at the house. I see her waving at me to her house. Oh god, I'm going to meet the people who raised her. What am I gonna say, 'Hi. I'm Luke her boyfriend.' No we aren't even dating. 'Hi. I'm Luke, nice to meet you both.' No, I'm meeting her mom. Unless she has a brother or sister. Oh goodness, I'm nervous. I quickly walked up to her house, and I walked in after her, closing the door behind me. 

I saw a little girl run up to me, looks like her cousin. "Oh my gosh! I know you! You're Luke Hemmings!!" she said. I smiled down at her, "Yes I am, and you are?" "I'm Clara. I'm Lucia's sister." I looked at her shocked, "Oh you're her sister! I thought you were her cousin. I'm sorry." I saw Lucia walked downstairs, "Clara leave him alone. I'm sorry Luke." I laughed, "It's okay." Clara ran upstairs and Lucia walked up to me, "Please excuse the mess, I didn't know you were actually come in. I'll show you around." 

Her house is so big and beautiful, it makes me jealous. I saw her baby pictures around the house. I saw one of her, her baby sister, and this guy. "Lucia, who's this?" I pointed to the guy in the picture and Lucia sighed, "Don't look at that..." She pulled me away and we went upstairs. I saw a lady with glasses. Looked exactly like Lucia but older. She came up to me, "Oh. Hi. You're Luke?" I nodded my head and held out my hand, "Yes ma'am I am. Nice to meet you." I smiled at her and she smiled as well and shook my hand. "You know Lucia? But aren't you famous?" I nodded my head, "Yes ma'am I am. I know her through Lily. We met at the concert from Saturday." She looked speechless. I didn't know what to do. Then I finally spoke up, "Um I have a question to ask you." She looked at me. "Is it okay, if I take your daughter Lucia out on a date, tonight? I wanted to ask you, so I can know you're okay. I promise to bring her back safely. Nothing will happen to her." Her mom looked at Lucia and then at me, "Yes I am okay with it. Just bring her back before ten, because she has school tomorrow." I nodded my head, "Yes I will. Thank you very much." 

I smiled at her and then at Lucia, "I'll pick you up at six alright?" She nodded her head and smiled as she ran into her room. I looked at her mom, "Well it nice to meet you," I looked at Clara, "and you too sweetie. Have a nice day you too." I smiled at them, and went downstairs. I walked out the car, and closed the door behind me. I got into my car and I just sat there, smiling like an idiot. I get to finally tell her how I feel. I hope she feels the same way.

I started the car, and drove back to the hotel. 

**A.N.** 

I am so sorry I haven't been updating. Sooo much has happened this week. A lot of personal issues, that it has made me shut down very badly. But I am here and I am well :] I didn't go to school so it gave me time to write another part. Update is coming soon. -Kat