[13] Blowing Me Off?

**A.N.** 

I'm going to fast forward a bit okay :] -Kat 

**Luke's POV** 

Today's Lucia's 18th birthday and I wanted to do something special for her birthday. I'm going to throw her the best hollywood party she has ever been too! I decided to talk to Lily, because she's her best friend. Okay, its Friday, I don't think she's busy. I called Lily. 

She answered quickly, "Hey Luke! What's up?" "Hey you're busy?" "No, why?" she asked. "Um, I wanted to throw Lucia a hollywood party and I wanted to know what her favorite celebrites are." She paused for a moment, then answered back, "Meet me at my house in 20 minutes. I have an idea." I nodded, as if she's gonna see me, "Got it. See you then." 

20 minutes passed, and I was in the car driving to Lily's house. I parked outside Lily's house and then my phone rang. It was Lucia. "Hey baby. What's up?" "Hey, you. I haven't seen you all day. I thought we were gonna hang out today. Its my birthday you know." I didn't know what to say, "Yes princess I know. We will hang out, but just not right now. I'm kinda busy." I can feel she's frowning, "Oh. Is it your music thing again?" I studder, "Y-yep. I gotta go babe. I love you, bye." I hung up, and I quickly walked into Lily's house. 

**Lucia's POV** 

I couldn't say anything, he hung up to quickly. I shouldn't worry, Luke can't do anything bad. I trust him. I decided to online shop while watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Someday, I wanna be like them. They're funny. I spend at least 2 hours online. I decided to call Lily. It went straight to voicemail. I sighed, why is everyone ignoring me? Am I annoying them or something. Maybe they are hiding something. 

I changed into my PJs, and decided to make popcorn, and have myself a movie night. It was almost 7 & still no calls or texts from Luke or Lily. Yup they are blowing me off. I couldn't help but cry, I can't believe I'm getting ditched on my birthday. This is the worse birthday in the history of birthdays. I cried for almost an hour. I binged eat my popcorn, while watching The Notebook. I checked the clock, 8 pm. I guess I should get ready for bed. since no one cares. 

Right when I was going to brush my teeth, and phone rang. It was Lily's ringtone. I answered quickly, "Hello?" I answered with a gross voice. "Hey! Meet me outside in 20 minutes! Put on something nice! And hey, is everything okay?" I sniffed, "Yeah just I thought you and Luke were blowing me off." "No. Why would you think that? I'll explain everything later. Just put on something nice and party like! Bye!" She hung up, before I can say anything. I quickly went to the bathroom, and washed my face from the tears and popcorn. I brushed my teeth, and put on a nice party like dress. I quickly did my makeup and I heard the door open downstairs. It was Lily. 

I grabbed my purse and jacket, and ran downstairs. I gave Lily a big hug, "Oh my gosh, I seriously thought you were blowing me off" I said to her while pulling away. "You gotta me kidding me. I can never blow off my best friend, mostly when its her birthday! Now come on, Luke's waiting in the car." I jumped and squealed, "LUKEY!" I ran out the door and to the car. I stopped, and fixed my hair before getting in. "Hey Lucia. You look beautiful." Luke said to me. I got into the passanger seat, and close the door behind me. Then I quickly gave Luke a kiss, leaving lip gloss on his lips, "Oh sorry. My bad." I said with a laugh while wiping his mouth. Luke laughed as well, "No biggie. I'm used to it." he smiled. Oh gosh, that smile kills me. 

I heard Lily get into the car,and then Luke drive. I quickly put on my seatbelt, and I looked out the window. I put on the radio, and the song 'Chandelier' by Sia played. I started to sing a long, so did Lily. I felt Luke's hand trying to grab mine, I let him, and then I interlock our fingers together. 

We were in the car for an hour, until Luke parked near this building that was filled with people that was surrounding the area. "Um, guys? Where are we?" I looked at them.

**A.N.** 

Hii!! Sorry if my chapters are becoming shorter :/ I'm loosing my spark tbh. Well here's an update, I'll have another chapter up soon -Kat