[6] Getting Ready for the Beach

It was around 10 in the morning when Lucia woke up. She turned around and saw Luke wasn't there. She got a bit worried, and got up from bed. She checked her phone and saw a text from Lily.

"Hey! I didn't wanna wake up, but Me and Asthon went to the store to buy swimsuits. I'ma buy you one as well, so we can hit the beach later on. Anyway, see you later. xoxo"

Lucia put her phone down, and walked to the living room. She saw Michael and Calum sitting on the couch playing video games. "Morning." She said to them. They didn't hear her. She walked into the kitchen and saw Luke. "Goodmorning!" She said with a bright smile. Luke turned around and smiled back, "Goodmorning beautiful. Sleep well?" She nodded and continued to smile, "Yup. I slept fine. What about you?" He almost nodded, "Yeah. I did. Are you hungry. I made waffles." She nodded quickly, "Yes. I'm starving!" Luke handed her a plate, and put two waffles on there. Lucia grabbed the syrup. She looked at Luke, "You didn't make this you liar." Luke laughed and put his hands up, "Alright you caught me. I ordered room service while you were asleep." Lucia playfully pushed him, and ate her waffles.

She heard someone knock on the door. "I got it!" Said Calum, getting up from the couch, and walking over to the door. He opened in, it was Lily and Asthon. "We're back!!" Said Lily walking into the room. She has bags in her hands. Lucia looked over to the room and saw Lily, "I thought you were only getting swimwear." "Yeah, I did." Said Lily, "I never said how many I was gonna get." She laughed and so did Lucia. "Now hurry up you guys, there's a wide beach just calling our names! And oh Lucia, call your mom, tell her you're fine. She called you earlier but you were asleep." Said Lily. Lucia nodded, and finished her waffles, then ran to Luke's room.

She grabbed her phone, and quickly called her mom.

**Lily's POV**

I put the bags down in the room I was staying in. Asthon wanted me to stay with him, but I said no. So he gave me the extra room. I was going to ask Lucia if she wanted the extra bed, but she already had plans to sleep with Luke. Oh those two lovebirds.

I walked over to Luke, and saw him picking up Lucia's plate. "Oh let me help you." I said to him. I tried to grab the plate, but Luke quickly smacked my hand. "Owie." I cried out. "No helping Lily. I know you love to clean, but you're the guest here." I groaned at Luke, "But, but, but." He looked at me all mad, "No."

Luke and I have a mixed type of friendship. Since he older than me by a few months, he always either acts like my older brother, or my dad. Which is dumb, because I'm not a baby.

I saw Lucia walk into the kitchen again. "Okay," she said, "Lily and I have to leave today. We have school tomorrow and my mom doesn't want me to miss it." Luke nodded at her, "What time you guys have to leave?" "7 o'clock. My mom wants me there early. I don't know why." Lucia said. "Well then, let's go change and hit the beach before its too late." I said.

Before I walked to my room, Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked up at him, "Whatcha want Luke?" He looked down at me, "Jeez. Rude." "I'm sorry," I said, "Yes, Lukey, what do you need my kind friend?" I said with my baby voice. Luke laughed, "I need you to tell Lucia that I'm going to take her on a date, tomorrow after school. I'm going to pick her up because I have a few days off before I have to leave for a few months, for touring. And I want to tell her, how I really feel. You think you can tell her that? Just the date part, not the feelings part. I'ma tell her that." I quickly nodded, "Yeah of course. You can count on me." He hugged me, "Thank you Lily. You're amazing." I hugged him back, and walked to my room.

I saw Lucia looking through the bags, "Which one is mine?" She asked. I walked over to her, and hand her a cute pink one. She sighed and smiled at me, "Thank you." She walked out of my room, and Asthon walked in. I looked at him and then grabbed my swim suit. "Yes, Asthon? May I help you?" He walked over to me, and hand me a blue swimsuit, "Here, this one looks nice on you." I smiled at him, and dropped the one I had in my hand on the bed, and then I grabbed the one of his hand. "Thank you." I said to him. He smiled back at me. Oh my gosh, that smile. No Lily, you have a boyfriend. Don't look at him. But no, I can't. He's so perfect, and he's helping you pick out a swimsuit. Your boyfriend, Jake would never do.

I didn't realize it, but while I was thinking all of that, I was stareing at Asthon the whole time. He snapped at me, and I came back to earth. "Huh? Oh sorry. I was thinking.." My cheeks became red from embassement, while Asthon chuckled. "Its okay princess." He said while smiling. Oohhh princess. That hit me. That hit me very hard. I quickly left the room, and into the bathroom, and closed the door with lock. I ended up having a fangirl attack.

I was smiling and blushing so much, I didn't want Asthon to see that. "I'll just wait out here." I heard him say. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and noticed, I didn't bring any clothes in. I slowly opened the door and poked my head out. "Asthon.." I said. He turned around, "Yeah?" "Can you hand me my shirt and shorts that are in the bag please. I forgot to bring them." He grabbed the shirt and shorts from the bag and handed it to me. "Here you go." He said. I grabbed it from him and smiled at him, "Thank you." I closed the door and quickly changed into them.

I put my hair in a messy bun, and put my shades on my head, as I walked out. Asthon smiled at me, "You look beautiful." I smiled at him, "Thanks. You're ready?" He nodded while me his arm. I locked my arm with his. "My lady, the beach awaits for us." Asthon said with a fancy voice, and I laughed as I did the same, "Shall we go?" He smiled at me and walked out the room with me.

I saw everyone waiting for us. "You people take foreveerr." Lucia whined. "Sorry, I had an accident. I'll tell you in the car." I said. She looked at me confused, and then we all walked out of the hotel, and into the car.

**A.N**

Longer chapter. Yay! I pictured this chapter to be different, but I felt like I was explaining things more different so I changed the title. The next chapter would be the one lmao. Well enjoy this chapter, and I'll update again soon. I love you all so so so much. Make sure to comment, vote, and share ^-^ -Kat