[18] Baby Shopping

Today, Luke and Lucia wanted to go baby shopping, because since they know what they're having, it would be easier for them to shop for clothes and such.

It was around 10:30 when Lucia woke up. She turned over to say hi to Luke, but he was gone. She sat up and looked around the room, as she rubbed her eyes. "Luke?" she called out. No one answered. She slipped on her shoes and walked out the room. "Luke?" she called out again. No one answered. "Luke!" she called out. Lily answered back, "He's not here!"

Lucia tried to find out where Lily's voice was coming from. It was coming from Asthon's room. She walked into his room, and saw Lily watching tv. "Hey," Lily said. "Luke's not here if you're looking him." Lucia looked at Asthon, he was sleeping. Then she turned to Lily, "Where is he? Do you know?" She shook her head, as she looked at Lucia, "No. I'm sorry. Try caling him." Lucia walked out from the room, and back into her room. She grabbed her phone, and dialed Luke's number.

"Hey princess!" Luke answered. "Hey love. Where are you?" Lucia asked him. "I'm sorry, I went to go put gas in the car because I thought since we know what gender our baby is, it would be the perfect time to go baby shopping!" Luke said with an excitement in his voice. Lucia smiled as he said that, "Aw look at you caring for the baby. Yeah, let me just get ready and I'll meet you when you here. I love you." "I love you too princess. See you later." Luke said. Lucia hung up the phone, and went to go get ready.

Luke arrived pretty quickly, but luckily Lucia was ready because she dressed quickly. She heard his car horn honk, so she grabbed her purse and walked out the door, saying goodbye to Lily and Asthon.

When she got out from the door, and a little girl stopped her. "Excuse me," she said to her, "Why is your belly so big?" She pointed to Lucia's belly. "Oh. I.." Lucia got interrupted by what it seems to be the mother of the little girl, "Jade! Don't point! I am so sorry." She told Lucia. "No it's okay." She smiled at the mother, "Cute baby." The mother smiled, "Thank you. And congrats on yours." Lucia smiled back, "Thank you."

She continued to walk to the car, and then opened the door to the passanger side. "Hey," Luke said as she got in and closed the door behind her. "What was that about?" Lucia strugged, "A little girl was just being curious, and wanted to know why my belly was so big." She put on her seatbelt. "Did you tell her why?" Luke asked. Lucia shook her head, "No. Her mother interrupted me before I could say anything." Luke nodded his head, "Oh okay. Anyway, ready?" Lucia nodded her head as well, and Luke drove away from the sidewalk and onto the street.

Lucia reached over to turn on the radio, and then made sure the volume wasn't to loud. She leaned back into her seat, as she looked out the window. Luke placed his hand on her thigh, as Lucia put her hand on top of his. With her thumb, she rubbed his hand softly.

About 20 minutes, they arrived at the store. Luke parked the car, and they both unbuckled themselves. Luke quickly got out from the car. Closing the door behind me, he walked over to Lucia's side, and opened the door for her. "My lady." He told her. Lucia laughed, and grabbed his hand as she got out from the car.

As Luke closed the door behind her, Lucia looked up. The name of the store was named "Carter's" and right across from the street was "Baby-R-Us" and "Toys-R-Us." As Lucia was looking at the store, Luke grabbed her hand. She got kinda scared because she didn't know who it was. She looked down at her hand, and saw it was Luke's. She smiled, and interlocked their fingers together.

"Ready?" Luke asked her. She nodded her head, with the soft smile still on her face, and started to walk towards the door.

As they got to the door, Luke opened the door for her. She walked in, and waits for Luke to walk in after her. Once she stepped foot in the store, all eyes were on her. There's whispering and disgusted looks to her. A little boy decided to break the awkwardness by yelling "MOMMY THAT GIRL IS PREGNANT!" All the mothers gasped. The mother of the child was embassed. Lucia's face turned red, and she turned back to the door.

Luke stopped her, "Hey where are you?" He asked her. Lucia was the edge of crying. Her eyes were already filled with tears, "Those mothers are judging me because I'm pregnamt at a young age. They're acting as if they never saw a teenage girl pregnant!" Lucia was already crying as she was saying that to Luke.

Luke wrapped his arms around Lucia, as she burried her face in his chest, crying her eyes outs. Luke hugged her tightly and rubbed her back softly. "Shh." he said, "Everything's gonna be okay. If you want, we can go across the street. It's okay. They're more nicer over there, than in here."

As the mothers see Lucia crying, they all walk up to her, trying to make her feel better. Some of them even offered to pay for the clothes and toys for her baby. Lucia finally stopped crying, and pulled away from Luke. She wipped her red and puffy eyes, as she smiled to all the mother.

"Thank you." she said, "It would be helpful if you guys can show me what I need for my baby, because I have no idea what to do. I'm scared actually..." All the mother started to talk at once, as they took her away from Luke, and walked to one of the aisles.

Luke casually walked behind them, as he made sure, he was taking notes of everything the mothers are saying to her. So that way, if Lucia forgets something, Luke will have it written down.

After an hour or so of shopping, it was time to pay. Luke pulled out his wallet, but one of the mothers stopped him. "No need." she says, "We got this." Luke looked at her, "Oh no you don't have to do that. That's very kind bu -" The mother interrupted him, "It's okay. We want too." She smiled at him, and everyone pitched in to pay for the things Lucia got.

Everyone helped both Luke and Lucia to put the things in the car. All of the mothers gave Lucia their numbers. "If you need anything, call us. We'll be there to help if anything happens." one of the mother said to her. Lucia smiled and hugged every single one of them.

Luke opened the door for her, as he helped Lucia get in. Once she buckles herself up, Luke closed the door, and walked over to his side. He got in, closed the door, and then started the car. He buckled himself in, as Lucia rolled down the windows. She waved bye and said thank you the mothers as they drove away from the parking lot.

**A.N.**

Hii!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :// been busy. But I'm back and I updated! Hope you guys like it :) -Kat