[15] The Morning After

**Luke's POV**

The next morning I wake up to this masive headache. I rubbed my eyes and I look over. I see Lucia, sitting next to me with her knees up. Her eyes look all red.

"Hey," I told her as I sat up, "is everything okay?" She shook her head and looked at me, "So um. I woke up and I had to throw up. I threw up 4 times already. I seriously thought it was just because of all the alcohol that I drank last night. Then I saw that I was only in a bra and underwear when I got up. I looked over at you, and you weren't wearing anyting." I interrupted her by looking under the sheets, and saw I wasn't wearing any clothes. I quickly grabbed my boxers besides me and I slipped them on. "Sorry," I said, "Continue please."

She sighed and hugged her knees tighter. I rubbed her shoulder, and she looked at me again. "I thought to myself, we couldn't have had sex. We're to young. Then after a while I had my worries. So I asked Michael to buy me a pregnancy test. And --" Her voice started to break and she started to cry as she handed me the test. It was positive. I looked at her, "Oh Lucia. I'm so sorry. I-I seriously didn't want this to happen." She contined to cry and I quickly hugged her. "If you want, you can get an abortion. It's no big deal." She shook her head as she pulled away and wipped her face. "How can I be pregnant when we only had sex once. I mean, I don't understand this." she said to me. I sighed and looked at her, "All it takes is one time love." She looked at her hands, I can see they're shaking. "How am I gonna tell my friends that I'm pregnant. I'm barley 18, they're gonna judge me I know it. And my mom! Who knows what she would do to me if I tell her this."

I rubbed the back of my neck and I looked at her as I lifted her chin softly, "Princess. We will find a way. I promise you, everything will be okay. Don't you worry about it." I kissed her forehead lightly and hugged her again as I rubbed her back softly. I was honestly so freaked out, but I didn't want Lucia to know that. My goal is to protect her and see if she's happy. I didn't mean any of this to even happen.

"Lucia. If you choose to keep this baby, I promise you, I will stay with you the whole way and help you raise it together. I'm not gonna go anywhere. Okay?" She nodded her head and continued to hug her knees. I don't know what to tell her. I sighed, and rubbed her back as I looked at the pregnancy test.

Then, Lucia got up again and ran to the bathroom. Morning sickness. I walked up to her while holding her hair up. "Are you gonna tell Lily or the other boys?" I asked her. She shook her head and sat on the floor as I let go of her hair. "No." She said, "I'm afraid. I know they're gonna judge me and then leave me." She wiped her mouth with the towel next to her, then flushed the toilet.

I looked at her, "Princess. They're not going too. I know them, they're gonna support you every step of the way. I know Lily is going too." She covered her face and started to cry again. I know she's very scared, and I honestly feel so bad that I did this to her. If I can take it back, I would. All I wanted was her to have a good time at her party, not get pregnant. We're both to young for this. But the good thing is, she's done with high school. So she doesn't have to worry about dropping out.

But still, we're both only 18. We're still to immature for this. We're still teenagers. I hate myself for this.

"Babe. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you like this." I told her as I picked her up from the ground and I hugged her tightly. "We don't have to tell them, we can wait. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." 

She pulled away from me and wiped her face again. I ran into the room and I grabbed her clothes. "Oh yeah. I'm half naked. I forgot." I laughed a bit and she laughed as well. Yay, she laughed. I gave her privacy by leaving the bathroom and closing the door. I grabbed my clothes, and I slipped them on. Then I heard the door open. It was Lily with an ice pack on her head.